Sherman:No worries as Texas A&M waits

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Wolf, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...xasam/stories/122307dnspotamumen.2ac781d.html

2. The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides Hall of Fame

thanks for the update. As an Aggie fan, it's been hard to find stuff like this around bowl season.

3. TexansLucky13

TexansLucky13 53d Signal Batt

Great news. I am excited for next season.

4. Ckw

Ckw Guest

Yeah we have some names to be excited about. Big time DE Matt Moore or something like that signed his letter of intent. Fuller seems like he might be the big time WR threat we've been looking for. And Derek Hall, Dante Hall's brother, had fallen out of love with A&M. One call from Sherman changed that and he is firm in his decision to come play for us. I was not happy about the Sherman decision. I really hope I continue to eat crow.

5. SA Texan

SA Texan Veteran

Thanks for the update. It really is hard to find any news this time of year. I figured he was out there working on the recruiting, but just never heard anything.

6. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

7. painekiller

painekiller Hall of Fame

More interesting news on the Aggie front Reggie Herring Arkansas interim HC and Defensive Coordinator seems to have agree to be the Aggies new DC.

Also being reported by the Dallas News Sherman is courting Major Applewhite to be the QB coach, a step down from his current position and a cut in pay. So not likely in my opinion.

Also Sherman is reported to be looking at Clancy Barone to be his OC. Clancy Barone worked with Sherman at A&M in 93 as a grad assistant. Since then he has sent 27 offensive lineman to the NFL in 17 years, not a shabby record. Must know something.
    Barone's resume
    Doubt he gets Applewhite but the coordinators if hired are an upgrade, and the aggies need the upgrade in the coaching ranks.

8. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/stories/MYSA010607_AggiesCoordinator.en.13844d7a.html

9. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=142557