Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Shameful

CoogBull

Practice Squad
We all are going to need to blow off some steam after this one.

I have tried being positive all year long, but this game was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Do the players have any pride at all? Do they like being made fun of by the announcers and the media?

If I had embarassed myself on national tv like this (it will probably happen eventually) I would want to disappear. We need to seriously examine in the off season whether or not we just need to cut or trade away a lot of the team and start over. These chumps are not getting it done.

We look just like we did against the Redskins. Our problems are not the type that can be fixed by plugging in a player or two. Like Moe's face it is a total tear down job.

I'm sick of hearing about injuries and all the positive stuff that comes out whenever we play bad but complete a few passes.

I'm ashamed to be a Texans fan today.

Runner

Hubcap Diamond
Staff member
The coaches have a negative attitude. The players have a negative attitude. They are stuck in a rut - the coaches won't make major changes; the players know they are playing out the string.

Not much has changed.

I have to admit that this is the first time all year that I am really frustrated and down on the team. Next week at Oakland should tell us alot about this team...if we lose that one it is going to get ugly.

Another 2 steps back for this pathetic organization. Shameful, embarrassing, pathetic... there are too many adjectives to describe how sorry this organization is at this point in time.

CoogBull

Practice Squad
I predict fan revolt after this one.

We were all pretty jazzed because the Texans had been looking better every week, but this just obliterated it.

We all need to spend a little time in the angry dome.

I have always had confidence in Kubiak, but today that is gone. The play calling was terrible. A vicious beating is also warranted for the entire secondary.

Second Honeymoon

Hall of Fame
I totally agree with the original poster. I have tried to be positive and tried to find something good about this season, but this team is a joke to our city, our state, and to the few hard working and talented football players that we have on our team.

Carr needs to go and he can take his gravy training dad with him.

Dont let the door hit you in your arse, pretty boy.

Doug From The Woodlands