Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sf vs ne

fiasco west

All Pro
Guys its week to week I mean hell SF lost & tied the rams. I am starting to think this year their is no superpower team its just who is hot that week.
Nah it's just football.

Week to week, one team will look great and another team will look horrible. In the NFL nothing is a given.

You have to give the Texans this...they have been the most consistent. Even if part of that consistency is that they have had trouble against two of the best QBs in the NFL.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I thought this is what our game would have looked like last week. Other than that fake punt, I thought we were capable of playing like San Fran.

LonerATO

All Pro
Pats getting at taste of their own medicine and Harbaugh doesn't care about running up the score, just ask Pete Carroll.

srrono

All Pro
Seeing this game gives me hope if we rematch with the Pats.
Hopefully it give Wade a blue print of how to slow brady down. I dont know if our players can do everything that sf can but you would think he could steal some of their schemes.

fiasco west

All Pro
Hopefully it give Wade a blue print of how to slow brady down. I dont know if our players can do everything that sf can but you would think he could steal some of their schemes.
Our defense is not as good as theirs IMO...but our run game is right up there with the best. I hope next time we run the hell out of the ball and keep Brady off the field. Our defense got stops after the initial shock of it all.

SAMURAITEXAN

All Pro
It's a blow out. Now, the Texans need to win one more game and that is all we need. Win against Vikes and our starters can rest for two weeks and one week to prepare for playoff game.

MEGA SWATT

All Pro
Patriots can't hang with the big boys, wetting the bed on National Television.

Their fans should be embarrassed.
they've been exposed.

So the niner's last touch down - I missed it. I saw the 24. So then the pats got it back and what happened from there?????

drs23

Veteran
Did you just see that dumba** playcall? 3rd & 15 and Harbaugh calls a screen that goes for 18. What a conservative turtle he is. :kitten: :fingergun:

srrono

All Pro
Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS

Love this league? Up one week, down the next. Up one week, down the next. 49ers lose to Rams, beat the daylights out of the Patriots.

hradhak

Veteran
Interesting that SF switched to zone and is getting burned. They were eating Brady alive with man.

Also interesting that they were killing Brady with dropping everyone back in coverage and only rushing 3.

Looks like we had the right idea, we just blitzed too much.