Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sf vs ne

TEXANRED

Texan-American
pulled a Kubiak, hell no he would of took the FG, its what so many around here complain about all the time.
You always take points on the road. Always. The amendment to that is if you are getting your ass handed to you then you go for it.

76Texan

Hall of Fame
Hochuli and his crew have been pathetic.

used to love Hochuli. Time to hang em up bud, the game has passed you by.

Hochuli is a damn buffoon.

how is this guy still a NFL ref

Told u Hochuli would find a way to fug us.

Does Hochuli have Alzheimer's or something? Give up the day job old man and ride into the sunset

Omg you'd think it's the replacement refs working tonight..

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!

Does Hochuli have Alzheimer's or something? Give up the day job old man and ride into the sunset

that was like a 10 minute delay.

76Texan

Hall of Fame
LOL, You would think these fans were talking about Kubiak:

Christ i hope they do a complete overhaul of the offensive game plan during halftime.

we need a defensive TD here,,...becasue the O may not score anytime soon

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club

Is that you or the guys on the Pats board?

TEXANRED

Texan-American

I take it you are a Pats fan.

76Texan

Hall of Fame
LOL, You would think these fans were talking about Kubiak:

Christ i hope they do a complete overhaul of the offensive game plan during halftime.

we need a defensive TD here,,...becasue the O may not score anytime soon
Not our night guys, let's just accept the fact that we are going to be the 3-seed and will have to win some playoff games on the road. And with Gronk back and a healthy team, I don't care where we play. I like our chances.

Wow, anyone remembers what Brady looks like?

I thought weather like this was supposed to favor us.

Not to mention, this staff and Tom are going to have to come to the realization that Welker is not a deep threat and stop throwing it up deep to him in double coverage.

I have seen this same deep throw interception so many times the past 2 years. We need a real freaking deep threat. Every top team has one, except us.

As the mins tick down our chances of a bye slip away.

Horrible gameplan, coaching and the players are having their worst game of the year!

LOL, it was so funny reading them posts over at PatFans.com

MEGA SWATT

All Pro
Have the texans EVER done anything like that ? Capers had no imagination and kubiak is to scared.....

Damn i wish we could ever take a risk
I was thinking the same thing. We are becoming too predictable, too conservative and too ho hum.

Go 9 rs.

76Texan

Hall of Fame
Pats offense is not going to get the ball for a while now because 49ers get the ball after the half. So unless a defensive miracle happens, we are looking at a even bigger hole than this.

Ah Talib, why the hell wouldn't you stay with Crabtree there? That was dumb football.

At this point in the game, the 49ers clearly look more physical than the Patriots.

We are just getting pounded.

srrono

All Pro
Pats offense is not going to get the ball for a while now because 49ers get the ball after the half. So unless a defensive miracle happens, we are looking at a even bigger hole than this.

Ah Talib, why the hell wouldn't you stay with Crabtree there? That was dumb football.

At this point in the game, the 49ers clearly look more physical than the Patriots.

We are just getting pounded.
like the new fish in prison

TEXANRED

Texan-American
Sometimes I think Madden picked Collinsworth just to prove to people that he wasn't that bad of a commentator. There are always people who are worse.

gafftop

All Pro
SF looks real good. The only advantage we seem to have is JJ Watt and AJ.

At least they are in NFC.

CK is just the opposite of Matt when it comes to athleticism

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Sometimes I think Madden picked Collinsworth just to prove to people that he wasn't that bad of a commentator. There are always people who are worse.
Collinsworth beats the hell out of most color guys. Some think he's arrogant, the same bunch think he's smarter than they are. One this board? That means many.

srrono

All Pro
SF looks real good. The only advantage we seem to have is JJ Watt and AJ.

At least they are in NFC.

CK is just the opposite of Matt when it comes to athleticism
Guys its week to week I mean hell SF lost & tied the rams. I am starting to think this year their is no superpower team its just who is hot that week.

76Texan

Hall of Fame
Gary Marbry ‏@nuggetpalooza
.@cpriceNFL #Patriots have only won 1 of last 16 in which trailed by 14+ at half. But it was the last one (12/24/11 vs #Dolphins).

srrono

All Pro
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

Tom Brady 3 TDs and 4 INTs in 10 quarters vs SF, SEA and AZ this season.