Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sf vs ne

hradhak

Veteran
It's a sad day when there's nothing there for a ref to throw a flag on.

Hell, on the Pats' illegal hands to the face penalty...Hochuli started to motion toward the 49ers side of the ball. LOL.
Goodell has a buzzer is he ever points at the Patriots. Give em a little shock to "get the call right"

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Did anyone see that LB get his hand on that football??

That's what ILBs need to do

hradhak

Veteran
Wow NE shot themselves in the foot. You didn't have to go for it. Now 49 can kneel it 3 times and kick a FG. That was really stupid.

Showtime100

Got JJ?
The San Francisco 49'ers are fukturds, but they beat the Pats in New England. That means we are fukturds that live in mom's basement.

MEGA SWATT

All Pro
SF doing this with a rookie qb that replaced A.Smith that led them to the NFC c'ship game last year -and almost to the SB. CK is doing this on the road, in 35 degree wet weather where the pats have not lost at home in dec for over 10 yrs - something MS and the texans couldnt do.

Wow. holy run on sentence batman.

Ruinondd

Waterboy
Yup I'm utterly convinced the refs are actively trying to keep the pats in it. Did anyone else notice 2 pats series ago when the clock stopped on the 3rd down sack? Sure is fishy that somehow that was overlooked and left 20 seconds more on the clock for a comeback.

GP

Go Texans!
We can lose one of the final two games, going 13-3, and still get HFA. We own a tiebreaker over the Broncos IF the Broncos win out and finish 11-3.

Gary Kubiak just creamed himself over this news. Now he has to figure out which game he wants to lose. Call every play, use challenges when he's not supposed to, halfback passes, go Full Kubiak and bask in it.

Hervoyel

BUENO!
If we had a Patrick Willis and Bowman at LB maybe we could

Could have had Patrick Willis, all we needed to do was find a way to resist taking Amobi Okoye.

Every time I hear the names Patrick Willis and Darrell Revis all I can think of is the guy we took instead of either of them.

Vinny

shiny happy fan
Could have had Patrick Willis, all we needed to do was find a way to resist taking Amobi Okoye.

Every time I hear the names Patrick Willis and Darrell Revis all I can think of is the guy we took instead of either of them.
I remember that draft...enjoyed the company. I was a bit disappointed we didn't take Revis.