Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Senior Bowl MVP

beerlover

Hall of Fame
thought it would be interesting to make our choice before the game then look back to see who's right. Take your best shot, NFL Network guys are all over Tebow with their man love, I would like to spread a little Ole Miss love for Dexter McCluster :smooch:

not sure if they handed out a MVP but Dexter's counterpart Gilyard had a solid game. best player on the field seemed to me was Brandon Graham, DE Michigan. Freeney like combination of speed, power & spin moves. lived in the backfield, very disruptive. also very impressed with Sean Weatherspoon, expect a big NFL career from that cat :kitten:

I think they gave the MVP to Brandon Graham DE/OLB from Michigan. He was in the backfield multiple times, almost unblockable.

I think they gave the MVP to Brandon Graham DE/OLB from Michigan. He was in the backfield multiple times, almost unblockable.

What I'm guessing is that will be the colts pick at the thirty one or two. Brandon Graham. He has a larger trunk than Freeny and he's almost as quick. The guy can run the arc. Makes sense to back up Freeny and rotate him. Freeny's taken a lot of shots over the last several seasons. Makes sense to me to back Freeny up with a high end guy like Graham and squeeze another four or five seasons out of the guy.

What I'm guessing is that will be the colts pick at the thirty one or two. Brandon Graham. He has a larger trunk than Freeny and he's almost as quick. The guy can run the arc. Makes sense to back up Freeny and rotate him. Freeny's taken a lot of shots over the last several seasons. Makes sense to me to back Freeny up with a high end guy like Graham and squeeze another four or five seasons out of the guy.

They could sure use him right now (Graham)! It was funny on FSN Jay Glazer was talking to Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware and Allen made a comment along the lines of "Suck it up, put some tape on that ankle and play (Freeney)!" Thought that was kinda' funny....

If Graham even makes it to #31/32...

I wouldn't be surprised to see a 34 team try to snatch him up and try him as a rush LB. He has the athleticism.

Back