Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Probably Smith. Or they might just use them all in rotation.

But I wouldn't be surprised if this is the end of the Okoye experiment. He was hoping to transition to DE and with Watt here, I can't see that happening anymore.
I probably would have drafted anther player in the first round if this is really the case but Watt does seem like good player though. I hope he works out for us though.

So you think a current DE will be traded? If so then who?

I think its likely that someone will be traded or may even be cut. We have some huge salaries tied up in DE. Mario was the #1 pick overall so you know he's getting paid. Smith was a FA DE from the Super Bowl winning team, so its a fair bet he's getting paid too. Okoye is probably the cheapest of the three, but he's also the least productive. Now, we've got another DE mouth to feed in Watt. We would be spending too much money on one position.

The player with the most trade value would be Mario and then Smith. I don't think Okoye would have much of a trade value so if Phillips can mold him a bit, he's probably the most likely player to stay on our roster.

The strength of this draft was the five tech 3-4 DE. Just look who the other big boy 3-4 defenses selected. Wade is trying to put the Texans on the map.

I think its likely that someone will be traded or may even be cut. We have some huge salaries tied up in DE. Mario was the #1 pick overall so you know he's getting paid. Smith was a FA DE from the Super Bowl winning team, so its a fair bet he's getting paid too. Okoye is probably the cheapest of the three, but he's also the least productive. Now, we've got another DE mouth to feed in Watt. We would be spending too much money on one position.

The player with the most trade value would be Mario and then Smith. I don't think Okoye would have much of a trade value so if Phillips can mold him a bit, he's probably the most likely player to stay on our roster.

A.Smith isn't going anywhere. Mario probably isn't going anywhere. And, I think Wade intends to dump Okoye whether they can acquire a pick to do so, or not.

The Texan defense needed a player who was going to do everything.. A guy with a high level of intensity, a strong work ethic and a non-stop motor, someone who is willing to surrender stats to make the defense as a whole better.

This is JJ Watt to a tee.

From everything I've read and seen from Badger fans who followed Watt's career, and from draft profile sites, noone will work harder than Watt. ESPN' folks even made mention of it: you're getting a player that will be moving at 100 miles an hour every play, from opening snap to the final seconds.

To me, EVERY team needs a JJ Watt on their roster.. The Texans sure as hell are no exception.

I've heard every comparison from Julius Peppers (I don't see it at all), to Aaron Smith, to Chris Long, to Bob Lilly.. Me personally, I see a LOT of Chris Long in him. That's a home run pick to me and just what the doctor ordered.

Regarding the OLB, I'm confident.. Brooks Reed is still available and can be had in the second.. Dontay Mock really has a nice profile. He can be had in the third. Hell, I may be the only one who thinks Mario will do just fine at OLB, but I do.

Either way, I'm stoked about the pick. For the person who said it was a reach, from what I hear, Dallas strongly considered him at 9. Detroit was interested at 13, as was Minnesota. He wasn't a complete reach.

I guess this pick is growing on me. At first it was meh but now it looks to be a good solid pick.

I mean it never hurts to have guys with a non-stop motor. We always talk about we need emotion and toughness on our defense, well this guy looks the part. The more Cushing/Ryans type of players we get on this team the better.

+1

Not a major sexy pick, but hopefully he's a defensive mainstay for many years and his high motor rubs off on some people. Don't mind him pushing Smith and Williams for PT; young and hungry and talented versus guys not happy with the 3-4 switch who may not give 100% each play. Puts a little heat on our DEs.

Hmm my thoughts safe Pick good pick was bassically the best DE on the board at that time

Can play prob multi positions will deff be able to free Up mario and Cushing on some plays maybe he can play some ILB on some plays and let Cushing rush on the OLB

anywayz like one guy said here Antonio Smith days are numberd here now has maybe in 2 years he can take his starting spot

The strength of this draft was the five tech 3-4 DE. Just look who the other big boy 3-4 defenses selected. Wade is trying to put the Texans on the map.

If he is a true 5 tech, wouldn't it make more sense to stay in the 4-3??

Again we run a hybrid 3/4 that is really like a 4/3.

In Wade's hybrid 3-4 one of your DEs will play the 5 tech, the rush OLB will line up as the other.

Both DEs do not line up as 5 techs.

If we're talking about bringing Watt in on passing downs only as a 5 tech opposite Mario, we just used the #11 pick in the 2011 draft to draft Connor Barwin.

So unless they plan on shopping Mario, this doesn't make sense to me.

I don't have a problem with shopping Mario, but until it happens, I'm just not seeing it.

Again we run a hybrid 3/4 that is really like a 4/3.

that's an excellent point. Wade Phillips 3-4 is a little mix of both so all should be good, he really likes Mitchell starting with Cody as back-up nose. I've seen & talked with Earl this post season & he is very thick yet trim, not a fat boy slim, just beefy strong, smart has unbelievable work ethic too. Things are gonna be a lot better, I can feel it.

I'm happy with the selection. I don't think anybody thought that Antonio Smith was our long term solution at 3-4 DE. It's a little bit of a bummer short-term as we need so many starters right now, but Watt looks like a great fit for the future. He'll also add depth. People undervalue depth at defensive line. Good defenses rotate guys throughout the game and Watt should still help us in the short-term even if he doesn't start.

Looking forward, we desperately need to do something about our outside linebacker and safety situation. The fact that we are drafting before we are getting guys in free agency is making this more stressful than usual.

We've got Barwin (maybe Cushing?) at OLB right now and that's it. If we don't get a young guy in this draft, I am going to be very nervous about the direction of the football team. This position is absolutely crucial in grading our draft as it is such a huge need.

My question now is, do we value outside linebacker or safety high enough to maybe reach on one here in the 2nd or do we just continue to go a tentative BPA style?

We've got Barwin (maybe Cushing?) at OLB right now and that's it. If we don't get a young guy in this draft, I am going to be very nervous about the direction of the football team. This position is absolutely crucial in grading our draft as it is such a huge need.

What has Barwin done that Mark Anderson has not?

Anderson looks more fluid & explosive & if I were to guess, I would think he projects better at OLB than Barwin.

He had a hell of a rookie season, but dropped off around the same time that Bears defense mysteriously disappeared. Got a change of scenery in Houston & did a good job for a guy off the street.

He may very well be the biggest surprise of the season.

IMO, if we aren't getting Quin or Von Miller in the first, I think Anderson..... Barwin..... even Nading just as promising as anyone left.

If the Texans want Aaron Williams, they need to trade up now.

They'd really only have to move past Dallas. San Francisco and Dallas are the teams ahead of them who need help at CB, and I forsee San Francisco taking a QB. It also wouldn't stun me to see Dallas pass on Williams.

Either way, whether it's Williams, Harris or Dowling, a pretty solid CB will be available in Round 2.

I understand that. But that was the conversation.

No. The conversation was that he wasn't Reggie Bush or Vince Young. Everyone recognized that we didn't have a 4-3 DE on the roster, they just didn't think he was good enough to be number 1 overall.

Mike

I agree with this.

But my point, is that you don't take a 3-4 DE with the 11th pick in the draft.

Would it be OK to do it with the 13th pick? That is what the Patriots did in 2003, drafting Ty Warren when they switched to a base 3-4. (They had been running hybrid out of the 4-3 base, previously.) That change also meant moving #6 pick Richard Seymour to 3-4 end. Worked out for them.

No. The conversation was that he wasn't Reggie Bush or Vince Young. Everyone recognized that we didn't have a 4-3 DE on the roster, they just didn't think he was good enough to be number 1 overall.

Mike

That was a different conversation all together.

You don't take a 3-4 DE with the #1 overall regardless who he is not.

You don't take a 3-4 DE with a top ten pick & while 11 isn't a top ten, it's damn close.

& I understand the hybrid 3-4. But to take a DE this high in the draft, he's got to be slotted to replace Mario. Maybe play opposite Mario for one year then moving him to that spot eventually.

To me. Taking the best 5 tech in this draft for a 3-4 defense is like drafting a third down back with the #1 overall.

I'm going to let my imagination run wild for two seconds:

When the CBA is established, Kubiak trades Mario to his buddy Elway for Von Miller.

Logic tells me I'm off my rocker, but my gut tells me it's not far fetched..

Would it be OK to do it with the 13th pick? That is what the Patriots did in 2003, drafting Ty Warren when they switched to a base 3-4. (They had been running hybrid out of the 4-3 base, previously.) That change also meant moving #6 pick Richard Seymour to 3-4 end. Worked out for them.

I'll have to go back and see if I can watch some of those games. None of that is ringing a bell.

But just because the Patriots do it doesn't automatically make me think it's the right thing to do. They have had their share of draft flops as well.

Not that Warren or Seymour were flops.

I'm going to let my imagination run wild for two seconds:

When the CBA is established, Kubiak trades Mario to his buddy Elway for Von Miller.

Logic tells me I'm off my rocker, but my gut tells me it's not far fetched..

How about Mario for Champ Bailey?

We draft Brandon Harris in the second, Quin plays SS, Champ plays FS & mentors Allen, KJac, Harris, McManis, & McCain.

Watt is a better DE than Smith right now. Hopefully Watts intensity will rub off on AS and MW. (Doubtful)

Smith will provide great depth though.

That was a different conversation all together.

You don't take a 3-4 DE with the #1 overall regardless who he is not.

You don't take a 3-4 DE with a top ten pick & while 11 isn't a top ten, it's damn close.

& I understand the hybrid 3-4. But to take a DE this high in the draft, he's got to be slotted to replace Mario. Maybe play opposite Mario for one year then moving him to that spot eventually.

To me. Taking the best 5 tech in this draft for a 3-4 defense is like drafting a third down back with the #1 overall.

OK. I'm sure someone was having that conversation... but I don't remember that. I don't know that there is any position other than maybe kicker that you don't take with the number 1 pick. I mean a few years ago RBs were always taken in the first 3 or 4 picks... now they are less of a commodity... the game changes and people move up the boards. You don't take a DT with a top 3 pick either. If you are watching someone and they are saying "that's not good value" for that pick... Ingram was GREAT value at 11...

Mike

J.J. Watt is one of the best athletes in the entire draft. How the heck does he have a "low ceiling"?

I love the pick. Now we need to back up that back 7 in round 2.

This, for me, makes up for Gary and Co. passing on Aaron Schobel last season.

JJ Watt is a young, healthy Aaron Schobel.

In unrelated draft news: Watching film of Mark Ingram, he reminds me of a heavier Emmitt Smith. The way Ingram moves around when finding his running lanes--very sneaky, as in "Ah, he's dead. What?!?! No way. Wow.--I think the Saints did well right there. They had to have a guy like that. A guy who can create his own luck instead of relying on 15 yards of open field to "create in."

I'll have to go back and see if I can watch some of those games. None of that is ringing a bell.

But just because the Patriots do it doesn't automatically make me think it's the right thing to do. They have had their share of draft flops as well.

Not that Warren or Seymour were flops.

While you search for video to verify the claim, use google and find media coverage second guessing the move when the Patriots made it. You'll find quotes from Belichick himself discussing the defensive changes.

3-4 ends don't fill the box score, but great ones make it possible for the LBs to swoop in and get the glory. You can't measure Seymour's impact on the Pats defense by his sack totals. But he was the core of that machine for quite a while.

While you search for video to verify the claim, use google and find media coverage second guessing the move when the Patriots made it. You'll find quotes from Belichick himself discussing the defensive changes.

3-4 ends don't fill the box score, but great ones make it possible for the LBs to swoop in and get the glory. You can't measure Seymour's impact on the Pats defense by his sack totals. But he was the core of that machine for quite a while.

When Pioli went to the Chiefs , who was his pick ?

What has Barwin done that Mark Anderson has not?

Anderson looks more fluid & explosive & if I were to guess, I would think he projects better at OLB than Barwin.

He had a hell of a rookie season, but dropped off around the same time that Bears defense mysteriously disappeared. Got a change of scenery in Houston & did a good job for a guy off the street.

I see alot of validity in this whole argument. It really goes to my deeper point that we really just don't have any solid OLBs. When your talking about a Connor Barwin, Mark Anderson, and Jesse Nading rotation, you realize just how poor the position is.

IMO, if we aren't getting Quin or Von Miller in the first, I think Anderson..... Barwin..... even Nading just as promising as anyone left.

Obviously, judging by what I just said, I dont agree with this at all. We desperately need to upgrade the position through the draft IMO.

OK. I'm sure someone was having that conversation... but I don't remember that. I don't know that there is any position other than maybe kicker that you don't take with the number 1 pick. I mean a few years ago RBs were always taken in the first 3 or 4 picks... now they are less of a commodity... the game changes and people move up the boards. You don't take a DT with a top 3 pick either. If you are watching someone and they are saying "that's not good value" for that pick... Ingram was GREAT value at 11...

Mike

I think this is a keen observation. The market for different talent changes as offensive and defensive systems change in the league. Nearly half (?) of the NFL teams are running 3-4. That results in 3-4 personnel getting drafted higher. Supply and demand.

On point. Rep.:handshake:

I wouldn't be surprised if we try to grab some sort of 3-4 NT in round 2.

I'm thinking either linebacker or secondary. We haven't been able to do anything in free agency, and if we strike out there we have to have SOMEONE to play the positions. Even still, Mitchell and Cody don't excite me at all.

So many needs.

May have been posted.

More with/from Watt:

Q: What are your initial thoughts on being selected by Houston?

Watt: It's a great day to be a Texan. I can't wait to get down to Houston and start getting to work."

Q: Did you have any inclination that the Texans were going to pick you?

Watt: "I didn't know exactly. I knew it was one of the teams that might pick me. At the end of the day, I was waiting for a phone call and was extremely excited when it came from Houston."

Q: What do you think of the Texans' defense?

Watt: "I know (DE) Mario Williams is a great defensive end. I can't wait to play on the same defensive line as him because he makes everyone around him look good. Hopefully I am there to take some blocks off him, as well. (Defensive coordinator) Wade Phillips has a great defense. I am ready to get to work."

Q: What are your impressions of defensive coordinator Wade Phillips and head coach Gary Kubiak through your pre-draft meetings?

Watt: "They are great coaches. They want guys who are going to work hard and give them everything they have. I really like that they push their guys to the limit and I am going to give them 100 percent."

Q: How do you project your abilities as a transitional offensive player aiding the Texans' defense?

Watt: "I have good athleticism. When you have a guy like (DE) Mario Williams on the other side, he's a great athlete as well. I am excited to come in, learn the defensive, and give them everything I got."

Q: How did you get such a strong work ethic?

Watt: "I got that from my parents and coaches growing up. One thing my parents always told me, ‘If you are going to do something, do it 100%.' That is what I have tried to do on the football field. I would be disrespecting the game if I didn't give it 100 percent all the time. That's what the Texans are going to get, a guy that comes to work every single day and give them everything I got."

Q: What do you think about moving inside in certain situations?

Watt: "That's fine by me. I'm more than happy to move inside in certain situations. I feel very comfortable playing anywhere along the defensive line. The goal is to sack (Indianapolis QB) Peyton Manning; that's what everyone around here is saying. That's my job."

Q: How did you develop a knack for deflecting passes?

Watt: "That is something I learned over my career. I was never really taught about it. I figured it's one great way to limit the QB's throwing range is to put your hands up. It's something I have tried to work in over my career and it's worked great for me."

Q: What are the expectations for you to perform as a first-round selection?

Watt: "I think it's expected to be a first-round draft pick that you come in and perform. No one has higher expectations for me than I do. I am going to come in and give it everything I have, and at the end of the day, I hope it helps the team win football games because, that is what it's all about."

Q: Have you spoken with the two ex-Badgers on the Texans, TEs Owen Daniels and Garrett Graham?

Watt: "I have talked to them a little bit. I talked to Garrett a couple weeks ago and they love it down there. They say nothing but great things about the Houston area and the Texans' fans. I can't wait to experience it for myself."

Q: Did you expect to be drafted by the Texans?

Watt: "I really didn't. It's been a crazy process. I had no idea where I would end up in the draft. I was taking it as it comes but I'm extremely excited to be a Texan."

Q: Are you eager to sack the league's premier quarterbacks?

Watt: "That's definitely the goal of a defensive end is to sack quarterbacks. To me it doesn't matter what number or jersey they are wearing, I want to get them all. That should be the mentality of all defensive ends - that you want to sack every quarterback you play. That is the goal."

Q: What is your biggest strength?

Watt: "My biggest strength is my work ethic. I am going to put a ton of time in the film room, weight room, and on the field. Like I said, I am going to give you every single thing I have, every single play, and at the end of the day we're going to win football games because of it."

Q: Did you envision playing in the NFL while in community college?

Watt: "That was always the goal and the dream. I worked every single day towards it, but the feeling I had today I could have never imagined. It's an unbelievable feeling and words can't express how I feel.
"Glad to be a Texan."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wade Phillips on Watt:

Opening statement
"J.J. Watt, I think you talk about value and you talk about need and we certainly needed a defensive player. He was the top guy we had right there and right then. I like his ability. He's our kind of player. He plays a hundred miles per hour every play. This was the kind of player we want on the Texans defense. He reminds me a lot of Phil Hansen, who I had at Buffalo for a while, that same kind of size, movement and temperament. If he plays anywhere close to Phil Hansen, that'd be great for us. I think the kid is very talented athletically. He ran a 4.81, I believe, at 290 pounds. They worked him out as an outside backer and he actually didn't look bad at 290 pounds as an outside backer. He's really a defensive lineman and at 6'5½", 34 reps, he's strong and we think he can come in and help our defensive line and play really well in our area. He is a good pass rusher. He will help us on the pass rush. I think he had seven sacks this year. He's just coming along. He played tight end. He moved from Central Michigan where he was a tight end and is really working his way up as a defensive end. He keeps getting better and better because he works at it. He's become stronger. He's become faster and he's going to keep helping himself because he's such a hard worker. I was impressed with the way we did the draft. All the scenarios we've been through before. Every single one of them that got to our point, we had gone through so I was impressed the way Rick (Smith) did it and Gary (Kubiak) and how they set it up. We had a lot of discussions. I've been with teams where we had a lot of arguments. These were discussions. People made their points. We came down to our final decision and we think it's a really good one for us."

Q: What put J.J. Watt ahead of other players available when he was selected?

Phillips: "I think he's just a really good football player. He led their team in sacks, caused fumbles, hurries and blocked kicks. He was second on their team in tackles and second on their team in passes defensed. Now passes defensed for a defensive lineman and tackles for a defensive lineman at that position are rare. This guy makes a lot of plays."

Q: How does he compare to Nick Fairley?

Phillips: "I don't want to talk about another player. I'll talk about our player. We decided who we wanted to go with. We had been through the scenarios and this was our pick and we feel good with it."

Q: How does the Wisconsin defense translate to that of the Texans?

Phillips: "It's a little different than ours. You have to project what a player can and can't do, but he did play a lot against offensive tackles and five-technique type things. He's really good at getting off blocks. Once he's engaged, he gets of blocks quickly and that's why he's been able to make a lot of tackles. He knocked down an inordinate amount of passes. He is tall, but there are a lot of tall guys that don't have that feel to reach up and knock the ball down when they're throwing it. I know he had six or eight of those; a lot more than any other player that I've seen."

Q: Were you surprised DE Aldon Smith was selected by San Francisco so early?

Phillips: "No. We liked him. We liked him all along. I think he's a good player. I think that's a good pick for them. People recognize good players."

Q: What sort of versatility does Watt provide playing opposite Mario Williams?

Phillips: "Well I think it gives us a lot of versatility with Mario now. This guy can play the left end for you and that gives you some versatility with what you want to do with Mario. I think that's a big key point for us also."

Q: Did you feel Watt would be there later in the round?

Phillips: "You can make expositions all the time and say if you trade back and still get the same guy or this guy or that guy. We talked about Aldon Smith and obviously we liked Aldon Smith. He was taken way before we even picked. If you've got a good player and you really like him, you better take him at that point. If you've got four guys that you think are the same guy, then that's a different thing."

Q: Were you tempted to trade up?

Phillips: "We really never had that opportunity. It never came about. I think we were open to that and I think Rick said that earlier. The opportunity never really arose."

Q: Does the selection fo Watt change the defensive focus in later rounds?

Phillips: "No. We need to get defensive players. Our coaches that were in the room, we're holding up defense every time we get a chance. When Rick looks back, we're holding up defense. We still need some more defensive players. What's best for the team is what's best for me, I don't mean that. I think it's clear that we need a lot of defense in this draft."

Q: How much input did you have in the pick?

Phillips: "I think the great thing about this was it was an organizational decision. I think we were real strong in that area."

Q: Where will Watt play on the defensive line?

Phillips: "I think he'll play defensive end, although you saw him in the pass rush situations, you saw him on the highlight film play on the nose and beat the center because he's a good athlete and if you get him one-on-one, he's going to give them problems. Just like all our guys, we're going to try and get him one-on-one as much as we can. I look to him to play at defensive end on first and second downs and maybe go inside on third, but that remains to be seen. When you've got (Connor) Barwin and (Mario) Williams outside, if you he can play inside which I think he can, we saw him do that in the pass rush and that was a strong area for him. He'll fit well."

Q: Would you move Mario Williams to outside linebacker?

Phillips: "There's a possibility that he could play defensive end or outside backer, I think."

Q: What will you expect Watt to contribute in 2011?

Phillips: "Anytime you pick a guy with the 11th pick of the draft, you expect them to play and help you this season. I think that's a reasonable expectation."

I'm thinking either linebacker or secondary. We haven't been able to do anything in free agency, and if we strike out there we have to have SOMEONE to play the positions. Even still, Mitchell and Cody don't excite me at all.

So many needs.

I can see Wade thinking he can go grab some sleeper-type pick in round 2, thinking this: "I have Mario, I have Barwin, and I have JJ Watt. I have my speed guys. I need my trashy, gritty guy right in the big fat middle of the dline to tie up two blockers."

I think Amobi and Smith and Cody are borderline JAGs unless they adapt and buy-in and just decide to pick up the lunch pail and play lineman in a 3-4. IIRC, one of Antonio's concerns when he came here from Arizona was that Arizona had been routinely dropping him down inside the dline (Arizona shifted their dline guys around a bunch that year, on almost every play IIRC) and he was saying he felt he did better the further out from the center he could get.

I could be wrong. Antonio could be a good 3-4 player. Who knows.

I am hoping Mario, Barwin and Watt become a good trio out there.

The scouting combine stats on Watt are crazy. He had the best vertical out of his competitors, almost the best broadjump, and almost the best bench presses. Those are seriously the attributes of someone who can PHYSICALLY do more than the others surrounding him. He's going to be better at jumping and batting down QB passes (something hardly any of our guys did last year), because of his broad jump skills he's going to be able to leave his feet and cover lots of ground when he's got to go make a play on a ball carrier, and his strength and endurance when using his strength on the field (holding up over a long period of time) is going to be very good.

Throw in the fact that he never stops (like Barwin) and I can't help but feel good. I feel better about this than had we picked up some guy who is a project player. You know what you're getting with Watt: A guy who hustles, has the measurable qualities that are superior to his competitors in this draft, and is--technically--a guy filling a need.

We talk about BPA and need. I think this filled both those categories at once. It's also going to be up to Wade to use him right, and up to Watt to be the player Wade thinks he can be. He's just "a pick" right now. I'm not hating the pick, and now all I care is to see how does out there.

JJ Watt Q&A said:
Q: What is your biggest strength?

Watt: "My biggest strength is my work ethic. I am going to put a ton of time in the film room, weight room, and on the field. Like I said, I am going to give you every single thing I have, every single play, and at the end of the day we're going to win football games because of it."

That is exactly what you want to hear.

That is exactly what you want to hear.

We're on the same wavelength on a lot of stuff.

Notice how decisive he is with his answers. He is projecting success when he answers. With past first rounders we've had, it seemed like they were just glad to be in the NFL and were star-struck and honored to be here and almost like they won the lottery. Like life is no easier and it's a relief to be getting that big paycheck.

This guy is saying "To hell with that stuff. Let's go kick ass. Let's crack helmets. Let's win games."

No fluff. All action-based language with him. He isn't caught up in the personal self-serving Wow I Made It! stuff.

I just don't want to hear that he is acquiring over-training syndrome like a certain Texans player did.

So I think I'm the only person on the planet who thinks that the team's #1 need is inside pass rush. I'm of the opinion that collapsing the pocket in the middle will help Mario's outside rush, allow the team to rush outside backers better, and even us the CB blitz now and again. So ignoring for a minute that you all disagree with me, does Watt give us any of that?

Also, I love that he was a TE. I mean, before long we can dominate the league's All-Former TE team.

Great Pick. He and Mario will get natural pressure and allow the lb's to come free. If justin houston,rahim moore,aaron willams should be the next choice. Moch should also be an option,but kenrick ellis in the 3rd would be great.

Well, I don't know much about college football....but reading all of your thoughts and opinions gets me excited.

Now let's fix that effin' secondary. PLEASE.

Back