SEC Cross Division Rivals

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Dutchrudder, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Dutchrudder

Dutchrudder COOL BEANS!

This deal just keeps getting worse and worse. I can't believe how ****ing stupid A&M's president is. The guy goes out and announces something on Twitter that isn't even confirmed by the conference yet. Might as well change his title to General Manager of Athletics.

2. Stemp

Stemp Brew Master

First of all, the SC president was the one who let the cat out of the bag 2 days before Loftin.
    Loftin just confirmed it. I'm sure Mizzou is trying to get the SEC to change it, but it's not going to happen.

Loftin, along with the other school presidents, has been a big part of the negotiations with the SEC as far as scheduling for all the sports. So it's makes sense for him to be the one to announce it. I'm fairly certain the SEC gave him the green light to make it public, since the SC president already said as much earlier and Loftin has been very careful about wording statements and making sure all the T's are crossed during this entire saga.