Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Seattle @ Denver

nunusguy

Hall of Fame
Jay Cutler/Denver vs. Bennie Joppru/Seahawks.
Cutler rookie debut as starter.
Bennie's debut with the Seahawks. Even though you're listed as 4th on DC,
get in the game and do us proud Bennie !

If you're going to make a sign and hold it up in front of a national audience, at least make sure the sign is proofed by someone who can spell.

Oh, it was just some goober holding a very nice sign that obviously took many hours to make --- with a picture of Elway and Cutler -- and the caption "seperated at birth."

Kind of like 'looser' and all those other popular misspells that dilute the message.

moran-7512.jpg

It only took Cutler 7 attempts to throw his first INT (& have it returned for a TD).

Dude is a beast. :rolleyes:

I'm eating a little crow here myself, having personally argued this guy as the best QB in the Draft. Hopefully he will shape up, I believe he will.

Dude is a beast. :rolleyes:

I'm eating a little crow here myself, having personally argued this guy as the best QB in the Draft. Hopefully he will shape up, I believe he will.

He doesnt look too good so far but I expected that. It's his first game.

I personally thought that he was the 3rd best QB in the draft behind Young & Leinart.

So far he looks like a gunslinger who doesnt posess much field awareness.

With experience he will be a good QB but it looks like he is gonna throw a lot of INTs this year and next.

Cutler's stats at the half of his first start:

7-12 for 45 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT (returned for a TD).
3 carries for 10 yds & 1 fumble.

Not very impressive. Especially when you consider that Tatum Bell has 15 carries for 112 yds to help him out.

He has only completed 2 passes for 11 yds to his WRs & his on his completion to Rod Smith he left him out to dry & Smith fumbled.

Cutler's stats at the half of his first start:

7-12 for 45 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT (returned for a TD).
3 carries for 10 yds & 1 fumble.

Not very impressive. Especially when you consider that Tatum Bell has 15 carries for 112 yds to help him out.

He has only completed 2 passes for 11 yds to his WRs & his on his completion to Rod Smith he left him out to dry & Smith fumbled.

Adding insult to injury with that post, bah!

:crying:

Bob Costas is terrible hosting NFL pregame and halftime shows .... that interview with Chad Johnson was terrible.

He would fit in well with the lame CBS crew. Trying to be funny when you're not is not good TV.

Cutler looks an awful lot like Carr tonight. Maybe Kubiak and Shanahan can compare notes on their rookie QBs.

Hate to see Al Wilson get hurt. It looked very serious (head/neck) and he didn't appear to be able to move his legs. Scary stuff. Hopefully everything will be okay...

Hate to see Al Wilson get hurt. It looked very serious (head/neck) and he didn't appear to be able to move his legs. Scary stuff. Hopefully everything will be okay...

They took him straight to the ambulance & left in a hurry.

I'll be praying for him and his family.

Update on Wilson: he has movement in his arms and legs.....

Big play by Denver to tie.... terrible defense by Seattle

Cutler needs to give his WR some credit on that TD.

That is horrible tackling by Seattle.

Back