Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Season tickets arrived

tickets suck, gift..... got two others just like it, jesus the parking pass is gigantic

I was just about to type that! I never noticed my name & account number on my other parking passes either. They could have been there, just never saw it before.

I was just about to type that! I never noticed my name & account number on my other parking passes either. They could have been there, just never saw it before.

I was so shocked at the 9x5 1/2" parking pass that I missed my name and number.

How come they don't give you two gifts when you buy two tickets? Or am I the only one that got short changed?

I got 4 blankies for my 4 tickets. They must have screwed up yours. Give them a call and I am sure they'll fix you up.

I got 4 blankies for my 4 tickets. They must have screwed up yours. Give them a call and I am sure they'll fix you up.

I didn't get a blanket for each of my tickets! I have two accounts, six tickets total. I got two blankets. Always been that way, except for last year. Always thought they went by accounts. Roc, you are the only person I know that got a gift per ticket. LUCKY you!!:thisbig:

Paid my account in full Sunday night. I am excited to see the tickets and check out this blanket. Should be a good weekend.

Back