Seahawks move on!

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by NWTexan Fan, Jan 14, 2006.

1. NWTexan Fan

NWTexan Fan Rookie

Yes I'm a Texan fan...but not far behind that I'm also a Seahawk fan too. Hell, I live in Seattle for crissakes! (oh...sorry, moderator - I hope using H-E-double hockey sticks isn't in violation of anything)

Seattle continues despite not having Alexander...it's their year.

2. nunusguy

nunusguy Hall of Fame

Seahawks without question the most overrated team in NFL this year !
    They'd be 'bout .500 in any AFC Division.

3. Tulip

Tulip Hall of Fame

Congrats to your team!

4. NWTexan Fan

NWTexan Fan Rookie

Oh Cmon!!!! I would agree that we are in the worst division ever since the beginning of time but what would you say about a team that just keeps winning and winning? They have fallen short many times before but it's obvious the team is mature and ready to take it to the next level because they win no matter what happens!

Like todays game....no MVP? Hell, we'll win anyway!

Yeah, over rated....if I was an immature sports fan I would put a neg comment on your post! Ha...jk man! People do that to me and I just scratch my head.

What would it take to convince you Seattle isn't over rated? 13-3 record? Oh...that's been done. Winning a playoff game? Oh...that's been done. How about winning the conference championship? Still over rated? Super Bowl? Over rated?

5. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

Whats a AFC division? Anyways the seahawks defense is underated along with Hasselbeck. I don't know who will win, either the Broncos, Colts, or the Seahawks.

6. Fiddy

Fiddy Hall of Fame

You have a 75% chance of being right, lol.

7. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

Yep, maybe I should be a espn analyist, I'm covering my ..... on all fronts :redtowel:

8. NWTexan Fan

NWTexan Fan Rookie

Yeah you....if the Seahawks keep on putting a hurt on Carolina and go to the Superbowl are they still a .500 team? Would LOVE to know your opinion!

9. txlonghorn14

txlonghorn14 Rookie

washington state should be exiled into the pacific. if seattle advances to the super bowl, they're gonna get smoked.

10. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

I stated a week ago in this same thread that Hasselbeck and the Seattle defense were underated and so far I'm right. The Seahawks play in a crappy division, but that doesn't mean are a bad team. They have a great lb core.

11. HoustonFan

HoustonFan Hall of Fame

Good for Seattle. It would be the first for that franchise. More than I can say for Houston Oilers/Texans. Hopefully the Texans can get there before any of the other teams that have never been and soon.

12. NWTexan Fan

NWTexan Fan Rookie

I'm going to have to remember this post...ha ha ha!!!!!!

13. FILO_girl

FILO_girl I'm not here

WTH? What is with bashing Washington State? It is my home, I live in TX but WA is my home.:)

Congrats on the win, NWTexan fan! I am hoping for a first SB win in franchise history for y'all. This should make my dad happy, he has been a 'Hawk fan for 30 years. :)

14. Chawky1

Chawky1 Veteran

If they can handle the Steeler blitz packages they can win this game. It all comes down to blitz recognition and pick-up for the Seattle O-line. Handle the blitz = win. WOOOOT!

15. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

Congratulations Chawky...well done.

16. bigkyle

bigkyle Rookie

I think that it is pretty funny that Seattle is the "Home of the 12th Man" and that they have a "Ring of Honor". It seems to me that they so want to live in the state of Texas. Come on get some original tradition.

17. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

It's just marketing. And working.

Every TV commentator makes note of the noise in that stadium and I believe they lead the league in false starts by other teams.

Give them credit. They are totally supportive...loudly supportive...of their team.

18. Chawky1

Chawky1 Veteran

Thanks WWJD, it is a wierd feeling after growing accoustomed to losing for my 25 years of having been a fan. I think I am more in shock than anything else, especially at how they annihilated Carolina, they just flat out whipped them.

19. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

Yea you know Carolina is a weird team...they have the ability to beat anybody but on offense they seem to be kind of one dimensional at times (even though that one diminision is a MVP type player).

The Seahawks play very tough defense and they don't ever seem to get really behind by much and if they are they do not panic. They play smart. They're well coached. Great home field advantage.

I do expect though that the SB will be mainly Steeler fans because they have a Nebraska-like following...fans that will travel and do.....

Anyway you've been loyal to the Seahawks and a friend on this board. I hope you enjoy the ride!

20. SheTexan

SheTexan Site Contributor

Carolina had practically NO running game, and the Seahawks knew that going into the game. It gave them more weapons to cover and shut down Steve Smith. Seattle owes that win to the defense, and superb coaching. JMO!

BTW: Good luck to the Hawks on Feb 5th. I hope they win the big show!!