school update....

Discussion in 'Texan Tailgate' started by HouSportsWriter, Dec 15, 2009.

1. HouSportsWriter

HouSportsWriter SIAB

i have tried very hard this year to learn as much as i can and so far im doing well

i am spechal ed tho and have 3 co teach clases english math and science i dont ask for help from coteachers there there for help when i need it emotionitly

1st class its sorta like study hall { spechal ed }so you get like 100s if you do nuthing

so my total for sem 1 is 100 for studdy hall

class two i have algrbra

1st 6 weeks = 71 2nd = 88 3rd= 87

so my total so far is 82

3rd world history i hate this class 1st 6 weeks 77 2nd 71 3rd with 3 weeks to go a 58 and i have a 69 total gota get 70 for passing

pe all 100s

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st 6 weeks 83 and 2nd 93 and 3rd so far 89 total so far is 88 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and and ipc 1st 6 weeks 70 2nd 73 and 3rd 75 total 73 this class is 1 hard ass class

and my last class i got all 100s it a co teach class

so yall no im not stuped even tho i have co teachers im adhd bypoler and depreason and there just there to make shur im ok

2. HouSportsWriter

HouSportsWriter SIAB

dont mock my spelling in this post i just posted fast i gota go do something i will fix later

3. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

You should be proud.

Good luck with the depression/bipolar thing. That's a tough thing to deal with but it sounds like you are keeping it under control.

Best wishes

Jay

4. Giant Tiger

Giant Tiger Hall of Fame

Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO Wor
    World history was my best subject in school. Give me a shout if you have any questions. Course that was 30+ years ago ;)