I know I crack on him a lot, but, I don't think for him it's a good idea to have his first start at Green Bay. I think the extreme cold could really hurt him because if the knee starts to swell or takes even a small bump, then the possibility of it stiffening up on him is too risky. Wait another week, let him be at home where he plays way better than on the road, because if this is the guy they are banking the future on (which I wouldn't), then why put his knee at even more risk and losing him for the final three and maybe even another surgury. I know you can't play or coach scared, but common sense should be a part in decision making. We are not going to the playoffs and even if Sage starts and loses we still have a shot at .500. And remember I am not a fan of his but you still don't risk the long term health of your QB.