Same Old, Same Old.....

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Joe Texan, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Joe Texan

Joe Texan Inducted 04

I swear I just cannot stand the old "we did not execute, we need to have better execution", speech. What we need is an execution of a JOB and people would see a change being made, I am so P-off that I did not get my free coffee monday morning.

2. Kaiser Toro

Kaiser Toro Native Mod

So true about same old same old, but hey we got a new guy with a crazy idea on the message board today.

3. COOL V

COOL V Rookie

I'm passed the point of P Od. We are the laughing stock of the NFL and maybe all sports. This team reminds me of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the early years. I'm proud to be a Texan, but how long can we take this abuse??? We need to get rid of The D Coordinator, Head Coach, and the GM. Did we blow that lead or just lay down for a guaranteed chance at Reggie Bush???

4. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

I've moved beyond P'd off to more of a zen like state, called P'd on. :heh:

I stopped watching Coach Capers' press conferences several weeks ago, when I realized that they were all pre-recorded and then edited each week. If you notice, when the other team's name is mentioned, it sounds like it was dubbed in and the words don't match his mouth. ;)

5. touttail

touttail All Pro

They did win a Super Bowl!! I due time we will too!
    I just don't have the patience to wait 10-12 years!!!!!!

I think we had a problem from last season. I feel the Texan organization sold us bad goods this year by preaching how we are going to make the playoffs this year. Yep, I bought into it bigtime. What a let down!

bobby 119C:brickwall