Sad Day for the Paki

Discussion in 'Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear' started by TheBigpaki, Apr 1, 2010.

1. TheBigpaki

TheBigpaki Veteran

I had planned on buying the season tickets for $350, but they are sold out. I don't think I will be able to buy the tickets now. The cheapest one they have left are in the $470 section, and I just afford to pay for two season tickets at that price. I am freaking depressed.

If anyone knows someone selling their tickets in the Upper Section at face value please do let me know. I can buy at $350 per seat for two seats.

Thanks

:'(

2. Drew_Smoke

Drew_Smoke @Drew_Smoke

Dude...that sux. Keep watching E-bay.

3. TheBigpaki

TheBigpaki Veteran

I have been, but it is so overpriced its ridiculous. I am hoping someone on here knows someone that wants to get rid of their tickets. Or else I might only buy one season ticket. But my little brother is so excited! Dang this SUCK!

4. Hardcore Texan

Hardcore Texan Magnet Man

I hope you find some man, but don't get too discouraged. There was a day I didn't think I would ever be able to get season tickets because of other financial obligations, and I was in my early 30's before I finally did.

Hang in there, maybe you'll find a seller or maybe find some one who will split the season with you at the higher price? Good luck.

5. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

Texans are notoriously slow starters.

Just wait until the first blowout loss, Im sure someone will be fireselling their season tickets :)

6. TheBigpaki

TheBigpaki Veteran

Hopefully not, I rather have the Texans start off good, than have season tickets.

Hopefully something works out for me, I will be checking on here everyday, so if someone has something, please do let me know.

7. Joe Texan

Joe Texan Inducted 04

Man I am sorry you lost out but hang on and you should find some relief soon. If not just show up at the Blue Crew and we will look for a ticket together.

8. JB

JB Old Curmudgeon

There you go again Joe! You are going to ruin your image!

9. TheBigpaki

TheBigpaki Veteran

I sure hope so, I am calling the Texans everyday, hoping some season ticket holder decided he doesn't want to renew.