[RUMOR] Deion Sanders in talks with Rex Ryan?

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by gg no re, Jan 16, 2011.

  1. gg no re

    gg no re iggnorent

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2005
    Messages:
    4,901
    Likes Received:
    522
    [​IMG]

    eeeck

    anyone have the real context for why Primetime took off his shoe?
     
  2. GP

    GP Go Texans!

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2005
    Messages:
    17,747
    Likes Received:
    1,573
    Location:
    TEXAS!
    :yuck:

    All this stuff is just so bizarre to me.

    It's weird, it's icky. It's gross. So close to giving you neg rep.

    And now I have that image of Primetime's deformed second toe. I am definitely not a candidate for picking up a foot fetish. Feet are generally gross. There's maybe about a 5% of the population who have great feet. The other 95% should never see the light of day. Ever. EVER.
     
  3. Dutchrudder

    Dutchrudder King of the Potato People

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2010
    Messages:
    15,109
    Likes Received:
    1,358
    Location:
    Houston
    So if you have a foot fetish, does that make you a pediphile?
     
    BigBull17 likes this.
  4. drs23

    drs23 Veteran

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2010
    Messages:
    4,485
    Likes Received:
    312
    Location:
    No more VIP Suite so back to the recliner
    Another 1liner that made me laugh! I like your sense of humor DR.

    MSR!
     
  5. Mr. Texan

    Mr. Texan I'm A Texan

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2010
    Messages:
    2,193
    Likes Received:
    167
    Location:
    Houston, TX
    his feet throwin up gang signs
     
  6. GP

    GP Go Texans!

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2005
    Messages:
    17,747
    Likes Received:
    1,573
    Location:
    TEXAS!
    That has to be photoshop'd.

    Looks like a pinkie toe cut off and placed in the second toe position.

    :stillgrossedout:
     
  7. scourge

    scourge Digression King

    Joined:
    May 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,736
    Likes Received:
    132
    Location:
    The Liveable Forest
    I still say that the women's foot file, Ped Egg, should've been named for what it is. The Pedo-File
     
  8. Dutchrudder

    Dutchrudder King of the Potato People

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2010
    Messages:
    15,109
    Likes Received:
    1,358
    Location:
    Houston
    Haha, I had to look that one up... Never seen or heard of this thing before:

    [​IMG]

    Although, 'pedi' is the Latin root for 'pedis' which is feet, so the proper play on words is 'pedi-file'. I'm not quite sure what the roots of the word 'pedophile' are besides the Greek 'phile' for love.
     


  9. powerfuldragon

    powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2006
    Messages:
    17,146
    Likes Received:
    1,117
    Location:
    your lady's sexdreams.
    it looks like a cheese grater...
     
  10. edo783

    edo783 Site Contributor

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2004
    Messages:
    7,716
    Likes Received:
    311
    Location:
    Houston, again.
    Now, I could be accused of being one of the tough guy types (actually just a Teddy bear type), but one of the best things I have ever had was a pedicure that my wife bought me for my birthday 4-5 years ago. Felt really good. Had a VP that worked for me that used to have manicure and polishing done. Never went that route, but the foot thing is really good if you have never had one.
     
  11. JB

    JB Old Curmudgeon

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2009
    Messages:
    28,551
    Likes Received:
    817
    Location:
    In Transit
    When I was in PI, I had a pedicure about once a week. Fantastic! As were the girls giving them...
     
  12. Maddict5

    Maddict5 Hall of Fame

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2006
    Messages:
    5,477
    Likes Received:
    315
    nope i watched the vid of it on nflta about two months back.. deion was saying the nfl owed him for deforming his toe
     
  13. scourge

    scourge Digression King

    Joined:
    May 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,736
    Likes Received:
    132
    Location:
    The Liveable Forest

    Learn something new everyday.
     
  14. powerfuldragon

    powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2006
    Messages:
    17,146
    Likes Received:
    1,117
    Location:
    your lady's sexdreams.
    i thought about getting one recently... my trip to india'd made my heels crack like death valley. but three days of stomping around in beach sand fixed that.
     

Share This Page