Roster opening: RB or DB?

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Koolaid Time, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Koolaid Time

Koolaid Time Drink Up!

Killings is on IR... so what do you do with the opening?

Bring in a FA DB? If so... who?

2. jaybird

jaybird Veteran

anyone... Right now we need help at WR, RB, and DB... but I think we could use some depth at DB... unfortunatly everyone out there is a scrub

3. pappy

pappy Veteran

no .... activate darius walker ............. put green on ir also activate williams

just my take !

4. DocBar

DocBar Hall of Fame

IMO, we have WR's that can carry the load, so no need to panick there. RB & DB is a whole nuther story. I'd like to see both but who's out there worth getting? I'm sure Rick Smith will be scouring every rock he can find. Unfortunately DL is a lot easier to fill that way than the skill positions are.

5. DocBar

DocBar Hall of Fame

Why on earth put Green on I/R???? He has a sprained knee not a torn ligament. I/R means the player is done for the year. I wouldn't mind seeing Walker get some good practice time in, though.

6. beerlover

beerlover Site Contributor

itn times like these we should be thankful Rick Smith is our GM. he will do everything in his power to prioritize & address as many needs as possible, but the fact of the matter is at some point he's gonna run out of rabbits- then maybe not? after all we are talking about Rick Smith & not he who shall not be named Lord Charlie Voldemort Casserly.

7. threetoedpete

threetoedpete Hall of Fame

I saw Green rubbing that knee last week. so the question begs to be asked why wasn't Walker brought up this week ? No openings ? Need to find out about the Wrs anyway. I don't think Davis could block Shania Twain, but he runs good routes and his hands have been good so far. My team I look for a last camp cut RB. Why ? Kubiack's offense is DOA with out the threat of the play action pass.
    They were going to make a move for Faggins they would of done it in the off season. Maybe they could try one of the herd of SS's we've got collected behind Leech ?