Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Ron Dayne Joke Thread

brakos82

Yaters Gonna Yate.
I think we need some.

It has been reported that Ron Dayne will be going around the greater Houston area eating the cookies that children leave out for Santa Christmas Eve as part of equal rights movements. Coach Kubiak said that he would also use $100K of the salary cap to feed the black hole that is Ron Dayne's stomach.

I think we need some.

It has been reported that Ron Dayne will be going around the greater Houston area eating the cookies that children leave out for Santa Christmas Eve as part of equal rights movements. Coach Kubiak said that he would also use $100K of the salary cap to feed the black hole that is Ron Dayne's stomach.

I understand that Ron Dayne is Fluffy but I think your joke needs a little work.

moment_128.jpg

Lendale white got a little hungry after tonight's game.

from my twas the night before christmas remake about our win over indy

But at 245, Dayne has a belly,

It shakes when he runs, like a bowlful of jelly.

He's chubby and plump, and been on the shelf,

I laughed when we signed him, in spite of myself;

Ron Dayne is so fat , he tried to roll out of bed and rocked himself back to sleep

Hes so fat , he sat on a rainbow and made Skittles .

Hes so fat , when he hauls ass , he has to make two trips .

Hes so fat , that when he steps on the scales it says "to be continued"

Hes so fat , his nickname is daaaaaaaaayum !

hes so fat , he wore his Malcom X jacket and a helicopter tried to land on his back

Hes so fat , he had to go to Sea World to get baptized

Hes so fat , he's got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book!

Thats all I could remember .

Ron Dayne is so fat , he tried to roll out of bed and rocked himself back to sleep

Hes so fat , he sat on a rainbow and made Skittles .

Hes so fat , when he hauls ass , he has to make two trips .

Hes so fat , that when he steps on the scales it says "to be continued"

Hes so fat , his nickname is daaaaaaaaayum !

hes so fat , he wore his Malcom X jacket and a helicopter tried to land on his back

Hes so fat , he had to go to Sea World to get baptized

Hes so fat , he's got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book!

Thats all I could remember .

He's so fat, when he sits around the house he really sits AROUND the house.

He's so fat, his belt size is equator.

He's so fat, if you cut his leg open he bleeds gravy.

He's so fat, he rolled over on a quarter and squeezed a booger out of George Washington's nose.

When he wears battle red all of the kids come running, yelling "Hey, Koolaid".

note: I don't think Dayne is that fat, he's a big boy, but hey he is helping us win.

Here's a little jingle from the old days.:doot:

"Fatty....fatty...2 X 4....can't even fit through the kitchen door"

I got one.......................................

Ron Dayne was once the heisman trophy winner.................

the real Ron Dayne joke is the one on Oakland New Orleans and Indy last year, clearly the guy isn't a top back but jesus he spanked their asses red like a whore

Can't believe Ron Dayne is actually doing something for you guys. He was horrible up here. Are you guys happy with him or think he is a bust?

I haven't giggled like this in awhile. Good one liners!

I am not a Dayne lover, but he has been putting it in 4WDL and trucking up the yardage. Can't argue that.
The Dayne Trayne will be rolling into Brownieland...toot toot.... :fans:

Can't believe Ron Dayne is actually doing something for you guys. He was horrible up here. Are you guys happy with him or think he is a bust?

I don't think I'd refer to his performance as bust worthy, but I'm one that hopes he's only a temporary patch for us until the staff pulls their head out and picks up a younger RB.

He's average, but still not the answer.:)

Ron Dayne is so fat, that when he wear high heels he strikes oil.

Ron Dayne is so fat, that when he wear high heels in the morning, by noon they are pumps.

Whats 5'10", 245 lbs and eats Raiders and Saints for breakfast?

Thats Mister Dayne to you sir!

:cowboy1:
As long as he keeps a doin what he's a doin, I can't bring myself to tell the jokes, like,
He eats Raiders and Saints for breakfast......
he so fat, he went to the Grand canyon and got stuck.
he said "kiss my ass", and I said "which acre"
He's got more rolls than Thanksgiving Dinner!
Ok, I'm done

Technically speaking Dayne can't be a bust for the Texans because we didn't draft him. He was signed for very reasonable money and has been a fairly steady back for us. He's nothing spectacular and never will be but when he's been given the lions share of the carries he's done a pretty good job. Look at his body of work since leaving New York and look at it objectively.

He spent one season mostly on the bench in Denver and he carried the ball 53 times for 270 yards. He averaged 5.1 yards a carry there in that system. Then he followed Gary Kubiak to Houston and when our young running backs failed to have an impact he became our primary ball carrier here. He started the season recovering from a turf toe injury but finished strong and ended with 151 carries for 612 yards and a 4.1 average.

This year he took a back seat to Ahman Green but Green was hurt at the beginning of the season and it's mostly been Dayne again. In 8 games he's run for 437 yards on 121 attempts. He's averaging 3.6 yards a carry but over the last two weeks that's turned into 5.0 yards a carry. Much like last year I think Dayne gets stronger as the season progresses.

I have always thought that the Giants didn't use Ron Dayne correctly. I don't think that's necessarily a big knock on them though because most NFL teams would pass on a guy who has to get that many touches to be effective. Dayne's "game" just doesn't translate well to pro football. He's awful splitting carries with somebody else (So having him and Tiki was a waste of time IMO) and the moment you fall behind and have to start throwing the ball you flush most any chance of him having a good day right down the toilet.

The one thing Dayne is great at is eating clock once you are ahead of the other team. Then you can keep handing him the rock and he builds up some steam. That makes him a situational player and not a feature back.

Technically speaking Dayne can't be a bust for the Texans because we didn't draft him. He was signed for very reasonable money and has been a fairly steady back for us. He's nothing spectacular and never will be but when he's been given the lions share of the carries he's done a pretty good job. Look at his body of work since leaving New York and look at it objectively.

He spent one season mostly on the bench in Denver and he carried the ball 53 times for 270 yards. He averaged 5.1 yards a carry there in that system. Then he followed Gary Kubiak to Houston and when our young running backs failed to have an impact he became our primary ball carrier here. He started the season recovering from a turf toe injury but finished strong and ended with 151 carries for 612 yards and a 4.1 average.

This year he took a back seat to Ahman Green but Green was hurt at the beginning of the season and it's mostly been Dayne again. In 8 games he's run for 437 yards on 121 attempts. He's averaging 3.6 yards a carry but over the last two weeks that's turned into 5.0 yards a carry. Much like last year I think Dayne gets stronger as the season progresses.

I have always thought that the Giants didn't use Ron Dayne correctly. I don't think that's necessarily a big knock on them though because most NFL teams would pass on a guy who has to get that many touches to be effective. Dayne's "game" just doesn't translate well to pro football. He's awful splitting carries with somebody else (So having him and Tiki was a waste of time IMO) and the moment you fall behind and have to start throwing the ball you flush most any chance of him having a good day right down the toilet.

The one thing Dayne is great at is eating clock once you are ahead of the other team. Then you can keep handing him the rock and he builds up some steam. That makes him a situational player and not a feature back.

Very well put.

Back