Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Ron Dayne, 32 rushes, 153 yards, 4.8 avg. 2 TDs HOLY COW!

Dayne Train was unstoppable today.....Would have been something like 175 yards, 3 tds if no penalty on that one run.

how would u like ron dayne and adrian peterson pounding away at you for 60 minutes... and add chris taylor to the mix... just a thaught

how would u like ron dayne and adrian peterson pounding away at you for 60 minutes... and add chris taylor to the mix... just a thaught

why? chris taylor is lightning. ron dayne is thunder. i think we have alot of areas on this team that need to be addressed, and maybe drafting a RB is not the way to go. i think we still need a disruptive demon at defensive tackle and 1 more shutdown corner. to me, those are more important than drafting a RB. i wouldnt be surprised if the texans traded down to get more picks.

why? chris taylor is lightning. ron dayne is thunder. i think we have alot of areas on this team that need to be addressed, and maybe drafting a RB is not the way to go. i think we still need a disruptive demon at defensive tackle and 1 more shutdown corner. to me, those are more important than drafting a RB. i wouldnt be surprised if the texans traded down to get more picks.

We still need a FS bad too.

No way we're in position to draft Adrian Peterson now. I'm even thinking we'll beat the Browns. We might be in the perfect spot for Landry now, though.

No way we're in position to draft Adrian Peterson now. I'm even thinking we'll beat the Browns. We might be in the perfect spot for Landry now, though.

I think you're right. I was on the draft Joe Thomas bandwagon (no pun intended), and I thought we might have an outside chance at him if we lost the last 2 games. But, I'll take the wins and Landry in a heartbeat. :yahoo:

At this point in time, before all the scores are final for this weekend, here is the order of teams with fewer wins than Houston:

oakland 2 wins
detroit 2 wins
cleveland 4 wins
arizona 4 wins
tampa 4 wins
houston 5 wins
washington 5 wins (beat Houston)

If Houston drafts 6th overall, we might still get Peterson. But I suddenly believe we'll have 6 wins after next weekend......

Ok.. first

AP hasnt declared yet,

2nd,

Even if he declares, he will drop big time due to injury. Look how much willis mcgehee dropped.

lastly,

For those who say we dont need AP, look what saints, or pittsburg did last year, or others when they had two playmakers in the backfield. Yes, I have never liked Dayne's play until the last 4 weeks. He has turned it on. I am impressed, any he can playmake.

Ok.. first

AP hasnt declared yet,

2nd,

Even if he declares, he will drop big time due to injury. Look how much willis mcgehee dropped.

lastly,

For those who say we dont need AP, look what saints, or pittsburg did last year, or others when they had two playmakers in the backfield. Yes, I have never liked Dayne's play until the last 4 weeks. He has turned it on. I am impressed, any he can playmake.

I don't think anyone thinks AP isn't coming out for this draft. And he is still easily a top 10 pick, even with his history of injury. You can't compare him to McGahee---Petersons injuries haven't been anything remotely career threating.

I don't think anyone thinks AP isn't coming out for this draft. And he is still easily a top 10 pick, even with his history of injury. You can't compare him to McGahee---Petersons injuries haven't been anything remotely career threating.

But AP has had more injuries the Willis, and your wrong on the talk about AP coming out or not. Trying to find the news article

But AP has had more injuries the Willis, and your wrong on the talk about AP coming out or not. Trying to find the news article

Well, we can argue all day about whether he's coming out or not.....obviously only Peterson knows the answer to that one. I'm saying I don't think anyone believes he's not coming out. And I haven't heard one scout or draft expert who says he won't be taken in the top 10, if not the top 5...

THANK YOU RON DAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!

You won the game for us. (with some help from the O-line).

I was a little "peeved" that K. Brown got the interview right after the game, you would have recieved a thunderous appaluse. So just in case you missed it.....

:yahoo: :perfect10: :respect: :whoohoo:

Back