Romo Mic'ed Up Week 1

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by HoustonFrog, Sep 17, 2009.

1. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

Interesting. Many of us here that support the Boys have said he needs to step up. Sounds like he is trying to be alot more of a leader on the field. He needs to keep this up in wins and losses. What was also interesting was the speed. The one sack happened in about 1 second. Some good sound bytes to McGee at the end that were funny and after the Austin TD.."Hey, hey, hell of a job, except who got me killed"

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d812ac38e/Sound-FX-Romo-mic-d-up

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  2. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

Funny Frog..."Hell of a job except who got me killed?".....that cracked me up.

the comments about getting shot at in Wisconsin were funny too.

3. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

It was good to see him get on the line a little too. I am thinking he didn't do any of that the last couple of years. His comments to the coaches at warmups were pretty good too..."sorry to interupt a meeting of the minds over here." Again, the ground level speed of the game is unreal. Alot of the completions were right when guys were about to hit. I'd like to see one of these in a loss. He needs to keep up the new role.

4. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

Yep that guy was right on him immediately.

There is no meeting of the minds if Wade is standing there is it?

5. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

LOL..yeah Wade kind of just chuckled and moved.

6. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

Since we are having our own Romo talk here....here is a really nice article on him. The bottom line is he needs to man up in December and get them to a championship but his numbers are pretty good and people rag on him alot without realizing it. He just needs to keep it up in December and beyond.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/kerry_byrne/09/16/aikman/index.html?eref=T1

7. Dread-Head

Dread-Head Hall of Fame

Romo wearing a mic? I don't want to hear that muff-hugga singing SHOW TUNES!

8. eriadoc

eriadoc Texan-American

I have no sympathy for him at all.

Signed,

Danny White

9. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

Right. Man that guy broke my heart. He got to like 3 straight NFC Championships and couldn't get to the Bowl. What many forget is that after "The Catch" they got the ball with 50 seconds left. He threw a perfect strike to Drew Pearson to the 50 and just into 49er territory and Pearson fumbled. He could play..especially for a guy who followed Staubach.