Romo and TO tift

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by HoustonFrog, Dec 11, 2008.

1. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

Being a Boys fan I could see this happening all year

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3763209

2. bah007

bah007 Hall of Fame

The guy is so insecure. If he wasn't such an asshole about it I would feel sorry for him.

3. stingray

stingray Hall of Fame

T.O. Is a Turd..

4. brakos82

brakos82 Hall of Fame

Wonder if he'll take another trip around the NFC again...

5. Brando

Brando Site Contributor

I never saw this coming. :sarcasm: T-HO is a asshat and cry baby.

[​IMG]

I thought he was your QB,T-HO?

:heh:

6. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

7. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

exactly.

When Rod Tidwell has a good game ,boy he blabs about it to everyone and anyone.. but if things go wrong Rod has no heart and won't put in the extra effort in the game to get things done..

and as Rod Tidwell said in Jerry Mcguire.. "Well boo ******** Hoo"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Witten, That's MY Quarterback"

8. powerfuldragon

powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

what a girl.

9. Scooter

Scooter Funky

i find it most humorous because nobody on the cowboys bothers to point out that owens doesnt catch anything thrown his way. owens leads the team with 113 targets but only has 55 receptions ... the crybaby doesnt bring in half of the throws to him. witten on the other hand brings in 67% of throws his way (andre johnson also at the 67% mark).

Not sure if this link will work

10. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

Exactly. It just annoys me that he knows that his QB isn't throwing him under the bus yet he keeps this up. I mean did Romo call him out after games last year and say..."well the offense would have been going smoother without the drops."

11. DiehardChris

DiehardChris You betcha!

LOL - what other things qualified you to make such an astute observation? Your ability to see and hear? :D

12. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

No, just reading more news coming out of there than the average Texan fan....smart ass. Anything else to add Sherlock:):toast2:

13. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

I think it's just too easy to read media crap, and not think for our selves, and make our own opinions.

I think it's funny, when the media says something about our team, that it's called out for the crap that it is, but when they put out garbage about a player everyone loves to hate, we swallow it, hook, line, & sinker....... heck, we beg for more, and we feed the fire.

1. Terrell Owens was right in San Fran....... Jeff Garcia & Mariuchi were parts of the problem... If you took those two out of SF, left Owens with a coach & QB who would feature Owens as the main event, the 49ers would not have fallen sooooo low.

2. Terrell Owens was right in Philly....... witness the breakdown between Reed & McNabb.. witness the talks of trading McNabb... rumors that Reid won't be in Philly next year......

3. Terrell Owens was right in Dallas. There was no pressure on him at all, and he threw the ball was out of his hands, before any of his receivers got out of their breaks. Terrell was wide open, breaking to the outside, for what would have been an easy first down. Witten was in traffic, double covered..... the ball never should have gone to Witten. The throw shouldn't have been rushed...... Romo had his mind made up before they even snapped the ball.

This whole article is based on speculation and un-named players.

Everyone of you would have been just as upset, if you realized you never were given an opportunity to help your team on what turned out to be the last play of the game.

The last two actually.

14. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

I respectfully disagree. Your assessment is based on talent, not on fact of what happens in a lockerroom. The guy forced his way out of San Fran, cried when he got traded to Baltimore and got his way to Philly, where he pulled the same crap. He is without a doubt a talented guy but if your team is 10-0 for example and the last 3 games you have only had 3, 4 and 3 catches respectivelly yet you are still winning spreading the ball around, then there is no reason to *****. That is TOs problem. He is selfish. I read every piece of Cowboy news that I can and even listen to family in the metroplex and a brother that works for them and the fact remains that TO bitches even if they win 48-0...it comes down to how many catches he got. Romo made many mistakes this past game and it went beyond TO. I saw him take 2 sacks when the RB was wide open waving his arms int he flat and he was looking to go downfield. If TO is double covered it doesn't matter. As the article said there are many that thought he quit on his routes. Do you see other teammates calling him out for dropping game changing passes two years ago..specifically games vs Washington?I like guys who want to win and sometimes he should ***** if the team is playing like they don't care. But he bitches even if things are good and it always revolves around TO not getting his. There were alot of guys open throughout the game but you don't see them bitching all week. Plus, when is the last time a WR didn't think he was wide open?

15. dtran04

dtran04 Hall of Fame

I can't wait until the day Roy Williams is thrown a ton of balls and gets the spotlight. As he says, "Get your popcorn ready".

16. StarStruck

StarStruck Site Contributor

I will sit back, relax, and see if anything unfolds. At this time, I'm not convinced. If anythings comes of of this, then I will acknowledge that my refusal to believe the worst, and if it's a publicity stunt I will be the first to lol.

17. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

When was his team 10-0, and TO was bitching about not getting any catches??

I think the issue was always that they didn't win, and they weren't trying to get him the ball. As long as they've won, TO was happy, whether being a decoy, or blocking downfield.

18. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

I'm not taking it as anything too serious....except, as I said above that it doesn't really surprise me and I can see it being that way...unless they lose some games here and miss the playoffs and then we will see what transpires.

19. Silver Oak

Silver Oak Hall of Fame

a majority of the league knew Owens was a whiner and a locker room cancer before he went to Dallas. IMO, this is overdue and was only delayed as TO was happy with the previous progress the team seemed to be making.

of course I'm not a Cowboys fan, just a casual observer as I am other teams besides ours, but Jerry Jones may have a Perfect Storm about to bust loose up there.

20. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

I said "for example" with the 10-0. Not fact. That hasn't always been the issue. I've watched games where he has sulked off the field after wins because he wasn't a big part of it. He doesn't like being a decoy. He has shown some of that this year. The guy works his ass off and is a talent. You can't call him a slacker. But he is one bad outting away from being toxic all the time. I haven't minded his work on the Cowboys but I also accept that he is one bad outburst from being gone. I thought he might be understood in SF until the Baltimore stunt