Robaire Smith on SR610 now

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Mike Kerns, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Mike Kerns

Mike Kerns LYSB Podcast

Says that he is excited about the change to the 4-3 since it is "What he knows & Where he came from." Also says thet the Defensive Front is going to be more aggressive. Sounds good.:ok:

2. Coach C.

Coach C. Hall of Fame

Yeah it does now all they need to do is add Mario or a better pass rusher and we will be looking nice.

3. pittbull

pittbull All Pro

Sounds like all we need on the front 4, some mean, mad, football players!

4. bckey

bckey Hall of Fame

I think if the Texans draft Reggie Bush then they will target Tamba Hali or Darrell Tapp.

5. bigTEXan8

bigTEXan8 All Pro

Yeah...but I heard that a lot of people have been down on Kiwinuka. Isn't he the guy out of BC? At least that's what people on ESPN were saying yesterday. Something about his work-ethic. Along the same lines as LenDale White, minus the ankle injury.

6. Texas

Texas Hall of Fame

I really am kind of hoping we take Mario Williams because our offense is already stout...Our defense we need to perfect.

7. TexansJunkE

TexansJunkE Veteran

I kinda like the idea of taking d. Tapp in the 3rd. I think he will be a big SLEEPER!

8. Texans_Chick

Texans_Chick Utopian Dreamer

I've heard that from some of our other Dline guys too. Liking the aggression. Liking the familiarity with the system. The ability to use their athleticism instead of thinking too much.

I also understand that our defensive coordinator has also done brung out his hardhat. (Is there a hardhat emoticon?).

9. Sarg01

Sarg01 Hall of Fame

My Kiwi concerns are one-trick-ponyism. He got SCHOOLED at the Senior Bowl. Absolutely shut down.

10. mexican_texan

mexican_texan Furry Tractors

By some of the best T's available. It's the games, not the workouts that matter.

11. bigTEXan8

bigTEXan8 All Pro

I think DTs are the hardest players to rate/judge whether or not they are going to prosper in the NFL. Of course, you can say that about any player. I think that the 4-3 with our players is going to be fun this year, and TJ may suprise us with his play.

12. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

Smith (Richard not Robaire) was brought up in the Glanville school of goofball gimmickery. I don't know if you were around in the late 80's but if you went to Oilers games back then and noticed our special teams guys strutting around on the field before the game with military helmets and fatigues, that was courtesy of our new DC. It was cute for about one game but in the long run it was stupid and all it did was piss off and fire up the opponent.

13. Kaiser Toro

Kaiser Toro Native Mod

Oh lord. Hopefully the years have made him wiser. Please for the love of god not that Junior Varsity crap.