RJ:Tidbits

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Wolf, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://blogs.chron.com/sportsjustice/archives/2007/12/now_its_off_to.html

2. Xetuoh1836

Xetuoh1836 Rookie

How thoughtful of RJ to finally flip-flop on his "Mario is a Bust" diatribe! His assine babble is worth as much as his love affair with VY's crotch! He hasn't ever reported fact until it hit him like a freight train and even then, turned it to his thoughts all along! The "Comical" rag sheet reporter's have more "new's" on the cow-turds" and less on our Texans, for the 4th largest city in the USA. It's a shame and doesn't speak well for our "local" reporters!

No offense to you Wolf! I just find his way of reporting equal of a 1st graders finger painting, lacking in substance but, nice to see until it finds it's way to the bottom of the bird cage, where it (RJ's article's and not the child!) belong...

I agree with his "day late and a dollar short" analysis however...I've got to understand the source.

3. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

Texans_Chick likes this.
  4. Xetuoh1836

Xetuoh1836 Rookie

Yes, the "hack" writer is filling his "blog" quota, from the work of others.

If Houston "sport's writer's" would report on the Texans and not their biased opinions of who "they" wanted on our team (subjective?) or their favorite team, maybe we'd know more about them vs. from bloggers or other sources!

Our only major daily is a joke and RJ is the court jester. The other writer is too busy with his film career...

5. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

thanks aj that was alot better

6. nero THE zero

nero THE zero Hall of Fame

Par for the course. Listening to his radio show is like a flashback of the Texans press conference coupled with long, boring stories in which RJ sees how many names he can drop in a segment.

7. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

This really needs to get cleared up. McClain said at the beginning of the year that it was Casserly who wanted Williams and Kubiak who wanted Bush. Now that Williams is playing like he is supposed to now its the opposite.

I guess anything some can do to bash Casserly or take credit away from him.

For the record during the draft it was said that Kubiak is the one who wanted Williams. Which I believed then and I believe now.

8. MightyTExan

MightyTExan It's go time!

9. tulexan

tulexan Hall of Fame

http://www.sportingnews.com/exclusives/20060501/734742-p.html

According to this article. Casserly was always high on Mario. Kubiak initially wanted Bush, but liked Mario more and more after watching his tape.

10. Tulip

Tulip Hall of Fame

Great read. It's good to see a revisit, a behind-the-scenes without the benefit of hindsight. I can't even remember if I read that last year or not. So far, their thinking in the situation is shaping up to be quite accurate.

11. adam

adam Guero

:)

We don't need no stinkin' running game. :cool:

12. ATX

ATX Hall of Fame

AJ still has a chance at 1,000 yards receiving(703 currently)........and he's missed 7 games. If that doesn't say anything, than I don't know what does.