Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Remember our 1st round a few years back....

Texas_Thrill

Veteran
There was a group of us (myself included) who would have DIED to move up and take S. Taylor.

Instead we stuck around and drafted some guy named D. Robinson.

Now I who wanted Taylor never wavered my support for the Texans once the off-season ended. I might have agreed with it but I was cheering all the same when football started playing. I certainly hope some of you that are upset will eventually come around. For those that don't good riddance.

Let's find some Unity at some point and get back behind our TEXANS for the upcoming season!!!!

Texas_Thrill said:
There was a group of us (myself included) who would have DIED to move up and take S. Taylor.

Instead we stuck around and drafted some guy named D. Robinson.

Now I who wanted Taylor never wavered my support for the Texans once the off-season ended. I might have agreed with it but I was cheering all the same when football started playing. I certainly hope some of you that are upset will eventually come around. For those that don't good riddance.

Let's find some Unity at some point and get back behind our TEXANS for the upcoming season!!!!
robinson is cold he shoulda won defensive rookie of the year wit his 5 intros returned for 3 TDs

So happy that didnt happen!!!!

Sean Taylor is one of the best safeties in the league already and hes young. I mean, this guy clobbers people everytime he hits them. He can also compete with guys such as Randy Moss and Chad Johnson for jump balls and beat them consistently.

Looks at our two Tampa Bay Buc games for example the first one he missed and the second one he played in. Look at the diffrence. And in the second game he actually only played for 3 Quarters intill he got ejected and after that they started beating us deep on long balls and scored their first touchdown.

Sean Taylor = Redskins for ever

ClintonPortis26 said:
So happy that didnt happen!!!!

Sean Taylor is one of the best safeties in the league already and hes young. I mean, this guy clobbers people everytime he hits them. He can also compete with guys such as Randy Moss and Chad Johnson for jump balls and beat them consistently.

Looks at our two Tampa Bay Buc games for example the first one he missed and the second one he played in. Look at the diffrence. And in the second game he actually only played for 3 Quarters intill he got ejected and after that they started beating us deep on long balls and scored their first touchdown.

Sean Taylor = Redskins for ever

Or jail for a long time

Back