Redskins safety faces up to 46 years in jail

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Kaiser Toro, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Kaiser Toro

Kaiser Toro Native Mod

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2308407

MIAMI -- Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor faces up to 46 years in prison after two additional assault charges were filed against him Friday.

Michael Grieco, an assistant state attorney, said the charges reflect Taylor's alleged threatening of three people with a gun in an armed confrontation over an all-terrain vehicle on June 1.

2. infantrycak

infantrycak Mod. Staff Member

Dude is seriously gambling with his life by not trying to get a deal done. Those charges carry a minimum sentence of 3 years if convicted.

3. Errant Hothy

Errant Hothy Hypermediocrity

I'm so called that nobody here begged the FO to draft Taylor, saying that he would be the man to led teh D here for the next decade and that if we didn't draft him they would stop being fans of the team.

4. Glacier

Glacier Veteran

*nelson laugh*

HA HA!

5. V Man

V Man Pumpkinhead

Remember when everyone wanted to draft this guy. Imagine how the board would be blowing up right now, if we had drafted him.

6. Texas_Thrill

Texas_Thrill Hall of Fame

I wanted to draft him. Great player you can't dispute that but he just can't seem to keep it together off the field.

Now I can't say I fault him with what he did. If I thought somebody stole two of my cars and I KNEW who it was. I might pull the oven out on them too.

7. mexican_texan

mexican_texan Furry Tractors

For basically the same charges:

Marcus Vick: max 3 years
    Sean Taylor: max 76 years

8. F-minus67

F-minus67 Hall of Fame

Wow, I mean thats a tough break for him, kind of makes you glad no one on our teams does something like that.

9. edo783

edo783 Site Contributor

Different state. Florida has STIFF gun rules and takes a real dim view of violators. Each charge has a min of 3 years, so in reality it could be as little as 9 years if convicted on all 3 charges.

10. wiley2002

wiley2002 Veteran

Many Texans fans were crying for this guy like girls at a Beatles concert in the 1960s. Now that he's in trouble with the law he seems to have lost his swagger. Well... I TOLD Y'ALL SO!!!!

11. ledzeppelin229

ledzeppelin229 Hall of Fame

I wanted him too. Not for the farm, but he looked like an incredible prospect at the time. Let's just say I'm not feeling too upset anymore.

12. Texans>Colts

Texans>Colts Veteran

Good. I am happy it happened 2 him. This guy is a creep. I am new here and i am a texans, longhorn, and tampa bay buccaneer fan. I really hate this guy because u guys probably know that he spit in michael pittman's face. That really ticked me off. He has such great talent bad has issue's. Like T.O

13. 4Texans

4Texans Hall of Fame

I'm glad the Texans didn't take this guy. He's got all the talent in the world, but his off the field actions speak louder than his on the field actions. And that's not even taking into consideration his "Spitting" incident.