Recovering

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by mattieuk, Oct 5, 2008.

1. mattieuk

mattieuk Site Contributor

Alright, a terrible loss, and I think everyone on here is hurting/numb/shocked or any other words I can't think of that such a game causes. Lets have a non-Sage bashing, non-sobbing about how we suck thread, and try and help each other get over this.

Think of it of a Texans support group, we can help each other help each other get over the game, and what can help you.

Copious amounts of red wine is doing it for me....many glasses down, and I still don't understand the loss.

Be it a favoured tipple, voodoo dolls of some players or something else, how are the Houston faithful getting over todays events.

2. ziggy29

ziggy29 Hall of Fame

I've gone four rounds with Jose Cuervo...

3. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

I've been reading up as much as I can on the Rockets. At least this city will have one good sports team. Knowing the Rockets season starts in less than a month and knowing that they will have a good team doesn't make this hurt as much.

So does a beer and a shot of tequila.

4. brakos82

brakos82 Hall of Fame

I'm booking my trip to Seattle this winter so I can freeze my ass off and absorb about 6 pounds of rain.

5. Scooter

Scooter Funky

that sounds like a plan. i've had a bottle of cuervo sitting around for too long. the full 12 rounds might not be enough, it may take overtime lol. let me finish my beer and i'll get right on it. :doot: