RB Ciatrick Fason (Florida) has entered the 2005 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Herdof, Dec 15, 2004.

1. Herdof

Herdof Rookie

This guy I really like. He's a fast and good receiver out the backfield. At 6-0, 215, he's can be a workhorse. He has great potential. Some sites have him as the third or fourth best running back out of the draft. I think that it could be Julius Jones-like situation.

2. TexansCanes

TexansCanes All Pro

i was surprised when i saw this, he must have really liked zook. i think that we should look into C4, he was under the radar during the season because of guys like peterson, bush, and benson, but he can play. many said that he was going to explode next year. if we could get him the second it could be a steal.

3. Huge

Huge Hall of Fame

If he's taken in the 2nd round...it'll be the steal of the draft. This guy has no weaknesses other than a bad PR office at Florida. They should've been hyping Fason up instead of just concentrating on Leak.

4. astrofan

astrofan Veteran

Now this sounds like Texan
    married w/ two kids
    played in every game
    this guy sound like the real deal

I really would like to trade down in the first and pick up at least another second round pick
    we could easily end up with five first day picks that could all make an immediate impact

5. TexasJedi

TexasJedi Hall of Fame

Check out this mock. It has us taking Ciatrick in Round 2 which is funny because they have us taking fellow Gator Channing Crowder in the 1st. It was done before the updated draft order.

http://www.draftace.com/mockdraft.htm

6. astrofan

astrofan Veteran

I wouldn't mind a Ronnie Brown-Haloti Ngata one-two package (based on link)

7. Youngstown Colt

Youngstown Colt All Pro

Um, CF didn't look that fast in the games I saw him. Hes strong sure, but he never burned or even outran most people. I have a feeling he'll go 3rd-5th