Raiders vs Saints

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Kulluminatii, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Kulluminatii

Kulluminatii Hall of Fame

Wow, what a great start for new head coach Cable. I can't believe I am saying this, but I enjoyed seeing *my* team lose, and lose so badly at that. When they showed Davis sitting there, with that "I ****ed up" look on his face, man, that made my day. I also was able to catch the last 2 minutes of the Texans game, wow, that was amazing; not the prettiest win, but a win is a win.

2. The Pencil Neck

The Pencil Neck Subscribed Contributor

Hopefully, the first one will trigger a veritable avalanche of winning.

Hopefully.

But, yeah, the Cable Era didn't start off so well for you guys.

3. jlam

jlam Veteran

If you don't mind, you think you could ask your team to not sign or franchise Nnamdi Asomugha after this season.

I'd be highly appreciative.

4. Kulluminatii

Kulluminatii Hall of Fame

I can almost guarantee Nnamdi would not sign with the Raiders ever again, Davis may franchise him, but that will only tick Nnamdi off and he definitely won't play 100% for the Raiders. He is one of the very few in the silver & black that play with heart, and as much as I hate to say it, I would be more then happy if he is let go. He is a player that truly deserves a superbowl win, and from what I have seen so far, he won't get it in Oakland.

I would be extremely happy if he gets signed by the Texans, but I doubt that would happen, there will be many teams competing to get him.

5. RazorOye

RazorOye Ayo

I think he should return home and play for the Saints :D