Quit your complaining

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Joe Texan, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Texan

Joe Texan Inducted 04

All you couch coaches need to quit your complaining and get behind your team, Maybe you want the coach gone, maybe you want a player gone but this is a team and when they are in Houston we are on that team. Personally I am real dissapointed with the 12th man last game, most abandoned the team by half time and then complained about the heat and cried like babies.
    I for one will be there through the bad cause the good is righ around the corner. I say Go Texans and I mean it. If Dom is driving then I am strapped in, If Casserly is the mechanic the I am handing him the wrench. They may make mistakes but they are there for a reason and that is far better than any of you crybabies. Now get a tissue and dry those eyes and get ready fore some football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fans:

2. Honoring Earl 34

Honoring Earl 34 Hey Koolaid

:texflag: Nothing worse than someone crying about people crying . Sorry I don't believe in blind faith . This is a board ... the negatives are always louder than the positives . I will make a + comment , our cheerleaders are HOT .

Joe Texan likes this.
  3. Porky

Porky Hall of Fame

If I am on the team, where is my multi-million dollar contract? Blind homerism just leads to failure. When the fans demand change, change will come. We can do that a variety of ways - leaving games early, booing poor play, letters to the editor, MB posts, radio call in shows, etc. If Mcnair thinks we don't care and will blindly support whatever pile of dung they throw on the field, it reduces the pressure to excel. It's no different than in any organization. If he knows that the fans demand nothing less than excellence, that will help us get a better product on the field. :goodnight

4. Grid

Grid Hall of Fame

eh.. I will always back up my Texans 100%

but, if I see a problem with the team that is keeping us from progressing.. im going to say something about it. Fans that speak their mind make changes happen.

like you said though... leaving the game at half time? not cheering? there is no excuse for that.

5. touttail

touttail All Pro

I will be there Sunday yelling louder than anyone could imagine. I always have and always will support the Texans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I have the right to vent on this board or any other avenue. I have $1600+ invested in this team every year(seats & parking), plus what I paid in PSL's. As a stockholder in the Texans I expect them to field a competetive team and they give it 110%. If that doesn't happen, I have the right to complain. The first two games the team DID NOT give 110%. The Cincy game I feel they did! If this is crying, so be it!

I left at the beginning of the 4th Qtr at the Pittsburgh game. Not for the lack of support, but having the sense not to sit in the heat an longer and pass out. Had to get in the shade. A bottle of water and a cup of ice was $7.00 and I drank several, plus buying the policeman one standing in the corner on the field. Just because "Joe Texan" was dumb enough to stay in the heat doesn't mean that I had to!!!!!!!

bobby 119C :texans: :texans: :texans:

6. Honch Delgado

Honch Delgado Veteran

:blah: another "true" vs. "non true" fan thread :sleep:, yeah if Dom and Cass both jumpled off a cliff I'd follow in after them too :rolleyes:

7. beerlover

beerlover Site Contributor

classic Joe Texan :texflag: I think about you guys alot, down there in the Bull Pen, screaming, pounding the wall & hoping for a TD so you can slam a beer in celebration :party:

too bad Casserly did not take your advise & draft Jamaal Brown. now is that questioning the GM or just being a cry baby? I don't think so its just your input on what this team needs. your standing there front row every game, you see whats going on the field & your no dummie. nor are all the fans here on the forum who wish to voice an opinion.

as far as the heat and crying about stinkin, sweaty humid conditions this should be our (RELIENT) homefield advantage, just as the freezing rain of the MEADOWLANDS or the ice in LAMBEAU FIELD or snow in RALPH WILSON STADIUM. :texans:

Joe Texan likes this.
  8. SheTexan

SheTexan Site Contributor

Well, I guess since I left the game before halftime at the Steelers game, rather than stay around and die from heat stroke, that makes me a crybaby and less a fan than JoeTexan!! You know what Joe??!! Thats just fine with me! I KNOW WHO I AM!! A TEXAN fan who has the right to express my opinion and tell the truth about things, even if YOU and the Texans don't like what I have to say!! I'm NOT going to sing the Texans phrases just so I can win some stupid contest or constantly COMPETE with everyone around me to PROVE that I am a better fan than anyone else!! You started this post, so don't start crying when everyone else calls you out!!

I LOVE my football team, BUT, I will NEVER put my life in jeopardy because of them. If you want to think fans are crybaby's just because they left the game early then that is your priviledge. BUT, don't start bad mouthing fans just because they are not like YOU!!!!!!!! Not everyone who calls themselves a TEXAN FAN has the urge to compete for attention like you do. GO for it Joe!! BUT, don't think for one minute that me, or anyone else I know who calls themselves a FAN, is lower than you just because we have an opinion!

In case you haven't guessed!! You ticked me off! I tried to e-mail you but it doesn't go through. I'll see ya Sunday. If you want to fight about this, I AM READY!!!!!!!!!

Joe Texan and Vinny like this.

9. Bongo59

Bongo59 Veteran

well said................blind following can lead you off a cliff.................always be critical when it is needed...........i think Mr McNair sees the problem...........and it is the draft.

10. MorKnolle

MorKnolle Hall of Fame

I second this motion, whoever chose our cheerleaders did a good job.

Joe Texan likes this.
  11. profan

profan Veteran

Yea! This might be better than the game! You tell him girl.

12. Honch Delgado

Honch Delgado Veteran

Yeah, the twins are HOTT!

13. Porky

Porky Hall of Fame

Shetexan strikes again! You go girl! :texflag:

The best move this offseason....

....And the Twins. :yahoo:

14. Lucky

Lucky Moderator

If Bob McNair is Dr. Kevorkian, I am handing him the syringe.

15. Honoring Earl 34

Honoring Earl 34 Hey Koolaid

:yahoo: When asked about his teams execution ... John Mckay replied " I'm in favor of it " are we there yet .

16. Hookem Horns

Hookem Horns That Server Guy Staff Member

I don't think I would get into the car because to Dom, it wouldn't matter if we got to where we were going, just as long as the car was "driven well". Knowing Casserly, we would have 4 unsafe bald tires, he would ignore that and just replace the air freshener.

17. Exascor

Exascor Hall of Fame

Ouch!
    Ouch again!

18. z0rpAn

z0rpAn Veteran

Its called a retractable roof. its not like 120 degree heat can kill anyone or anything. when you can control the temperature and its out of hand FIX IT. Fans have the right to complain about the heat and leave the game. The team stank, and thanks to the heat, so did the fans.

19. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

And as long as the car is running on one cylinder it's okay, because next week we're looking to improve to two cylinders. But the problem is, the gas tank is almost empty and we're going to have keep it close to home.

20. buzztexan

buzztexan Waterboy

I'm with you Joe! BuzzTexan and Michelle will be coming in from the land of flaming tacks to do our part in the bullpen. Let's git'r done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.