Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

QB Coach Sean Ryan

banned1976

sleeper mode
I believe it’s time to promote Sean Ryan to OC. He was a coaching assistant with the Giants when they defeated the Patriots in the SB and WR coach with the Giants for their second win over the Pats.

Two teams interviewed him for OC this past offseason, the Vikings and Browns. If Watson stays healthy he’s going to be a Pro Bowler and Ryan will get more attention from other teams needing an OC.

I really believe at some point this season O’Brien will relinquish his play calling duties and I know Sean Ryan can’t be any worse than BoB. Thoughts?

Shishkabob

All Pro
I believe it’s time to promote Sean Ryan to OC. He was a coaching assistant with the Giants when they defeated the Patriots in the SB and WR coach with the Giants for their second win over the Pats.

Two teams interviewed him for OC this past offseason, the Vikings and Browns. If Watson stays healthy he’s going to be a Pro Bowler and Ryan will get more attention from other teams needing an OC.

I really believe at some point this season O’Brien will relinquish his play calling duties and I know Sean Ryan can’t be any worse than BoB. Thoughts?
He will get the promotion in the off season just wait

cuppacoffee

Resident Grouch
I don't see where Ryan or anyone else on this staff has helped Watson progress.

Texans are going to ruin Watson. He doesn't stand a chance. I feel sorry for the guy.

Team building doesn't seem to be in the Texans organizations purview.

I'd be agreeable to hand over the whole shebang to Jim Harbaugh.

:coffee:

Seegara

Guitar Picker, Dog Lover, Woodworker
I don't know anything about Sean Ryan but I'd like to have Matt Ryan.