PSL prices

Discussion in 'Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear' started by williamsh85, Dec 31, 2007.

1. williamsh85

williamsh85 Rookie

i have two psl's already that i bought last year that are in sec 139 at 900 a peice, the guy told me thats what he paid for them. im looking for two more psl's in the lower level preferably in the bullpen but what is a fair price right know for say the bull pen, or endzone etc

2. ubecool454

ubecool454 Hall of Fame

You were smart to buy last year, and that guy did you a big favor. Bullpen psls were originally $600 apiece. Good luck finding bullpen seats for the original price.

3. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

4. Hardcore Texan

Hardcore Texan Magnet Man

139 is great section to sit in, you are very lucky to have gotten them at face value, and that is original face value. Unless you get lucky I highly doubt you will find LL PSL's for face. It has been my experience, just recently but a couple months before the 8-8 finish, you can expect to pay 150%-200% over face. Since endzone seating was orginally $600 per seat, I think it would be one heck of a deal to find anything around $900 per seat. And of course the lower the row the more coin it will cost. I have seen people on eBay and elsewhere asking 4k-5K for lower row seats in the BP and close by, you can find much better deals just looking around craigslist. Of course all of this can change from transaction to transaction depending on the seller. JMHO.

5. Joe Texan

Joe Texan Inducted 04

AJ that link does not work but I got to it by cutting and pasting

6. Hagar

Hagar Drink up yall, its the Texans!

I can only speak for myself but I check some PSLs I bought and the information was partially inaccurate. The sales date, location and amount were accurate. The number of PSL's was inaccurate. The spreadsheet shows 2 PSL when in fact, there were 4 so the price per PSL is overstated.

My transaction took place on e-bay.