ProFootballFocus, ReFocused -- Houston @New England

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Playoffs, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Playoffs

Playoffs Subscribed Contributor

ReFo: Texans @ Patriots, AFC Divisional Round
    Khaled Elsayed | 2013/01/14

read more: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/01/14/refo-texans-patriots-nfc-divisional-round/

2. Rey

Rey Guest

3. theNumber80

theNumber80 Rookie

Watt was very good in the first half. In the second? I hate to say it but he disappeared. That TD where Kareem kind of sprained his ankle, Watt was absolutely manhandled.

4. Tailgate

Tailgate Fall of Hame

This is was Bill does, he targets your main strength on each side of the ball (Foster and Watt) and does everything he can to take it away, and says.... Ok, now beat me another way because you are not taking away Tom Brady and or running up the middle against us.

5. Rey

Rey Guest

I see a lot of people talking about belichicks brilliance of putting his rb out at wr and forcing a lb to cover him.....

Ummmm....we do the same thing all the time and have been doing it for years.....

We have had mismatched like that plenty of times. I remember when slaton was here Matt threw a TD to him that was very similar to the one Brady threw to his rb. When leach was here we even motioned him out...not sure why, but we did it...

We motion Arian out there all the time. Lb's follow him out there too...but for some reason we don't take advantage of those mismatches...

6. welsh texan

welsh texan Lest we forget

thats my gripe though tbf, schaub cant make the call at the line. ive seen nothing to suggest hes incompetant to do it either.

7. eriadoc

eriadoc Texan-American

We stopped throwing to Foster this year. Very annoying.