Pro Bowl lives, will be played in in Hawaii in 2013

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Stemp, May 30, 2012.

1. Stemp

Stemp Brew Master

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7988821/nfl-keep-pro-bowl-2013-play-hawaii

2. Thorn

Thorn Dirty Old Man

This game is unnecessary and risks injury to a teams better players. Now they want more compitition in it, which increases the level of risk. It's a dumb meaningless game for that kind of risk. I sure as hell wouldn't want my teams star QB or RB blowing out a knee or something in a game that just doesn't mean anything.

3. eriadoc

eriadoc Texan-American

I love how Goodell tries to put it all on the players by saying he's considering cancelling it because of uninspired play, LOL. Meanwhile, he overlooks the single most degrading thing ever done to the "game", which is eliminate all of the Pro Bowlers from the two Super Bowl teams by putting ti before the SB. He's a nidiot.

There are a lot of problems with the Pro Bowl, but it had cruised along at a happy equilibrium until he came along.

4. gary

gary Hall of Fame

The game is not needed.

5. Stemp

Stemp Brew Master

Most of the pro Bowlers on the super bowl teams never actually go.

6. ChampionTexan

ChampionTexan Site Contributor

As little as I care about the Pro Bowl, and as much as the time I spend watching it can be characterized as "seconds at a time" (if I happen to be home and watching TV when it's on), I find it far preferable where it's currently scheduled than after the Super Bowl. Between the Super Bowl and the draft, I pretty much want a complete break from football.