Predictions for the Bills vs. Texans

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Mr. White, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Mr. White

Mr. White H-Town Beatdown

It was nice owning JAX this season, but it's time to start talking about something else....and it just so happens the Texans play this weekend against Buffalo.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think Buffalo wins this one 17-13. It seems like they always look playoff-bound when they play us. They also kept it reeeeal close against the Colts. Hopefully they're gassed from last week and they'll overlook us.

Winning two in a row is another hurdle that we haven't jumped for 2 years.

2. Goldeagle

Goldeagle Hall of Fame

Our O-line according to Spencer Tillman, and Sirius NFL Radio is stating that they get little push on runs and on pass situations the pocket is bad thus balls are batted down because the D Lineman dont have to work as hard when fighting the O lineman.

I see us playing up or down to our Competition so who knows what will happen here. Our Defense seems to grasp the game plan now, so I am going to pick the Texans 20 to 13

3. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

The bills have no offense. JP Losman is a streaky QB at best, McGahee is out, and one of their other WRs are out. We have the avantage here big time, and we better win this one.

4. Texan Asylum

Texan Asylum Christian

I think Kubiak and Co has got this team BELIEVING in itself. After last Sunday's road win, against all odds and opinions, this team will be on FIRE.

I am 100% confident that the Texans will come home to Reliant as returning heros, and set the Bills aflame.

Texans 31

Bills 10

5. TexansBull

TexansBull Hall of Fame

Thats is what keeping me thinking we can win. Its ours to loose.

But like them, we have a lot of injuries on the offensive side of the ball. Do we know if Carr is starting, or is the backup qb playing? Our line is bad to begin with, and now it has become more of a patch work.

The only thing that makes me say its a win is our D. They are a menace to be dealt with.

The only thing is our fans that come to the game have to make it home field advantage.

I say win that our defense and the fans in the stands wins it for us. Its ours to loose. Go Texans.

6. SAMURAITEXAN

SAMURAITEXAN Subscribed Contributor

I think the last play of last game clearly sent a message to the players. Like Texas Asylum mentioned. Texans will be on FIRE.

GO TEXANS!!

7. bah007

bah007 Hall of Fame

Buffalo has a ton of talent on D but they are in the middle of the pack in every defensive statistic.

Good news tho.

Their offense is 31st in the league in total offense (241 per game), passing offense (139), & 3rd down conversions (28%).
    They are 30th in the league in points (16).
    29th in sacks allowed (30).
    27th(t) in fumbles lost (8).

Bad news.

They have the best kickoff return average in the NFL (over 27 yds per return) & have the most punts placed inside the 20 (19).
    7th in punting (45 yds per punt) & 3rd in net punting (42 yds per).
    9th in sacks with 23.

With that said, I think this is our game.

Texans - 16
    Bills - 13

8. FirstTexansFan

FirstTexansFan The Unknown Fan

I pick the Texans purely on the MOULDS FACTOR, I believe he'll have his biggest game of the year this week.

9. bah007

bah007 Hall of Fame

Maybe he has some insider info for us about what these guys might try on offense. That would be nice.

10. FanFromCali

FanFromCali Rookie

The Bills have nothing on offence at this point and the Texans are playing great defense. Moulds should have a big game. Maybe I'm crazy but this might actually be an easy win. I say 20-10.

11. whiskeyrbl

whiskeyrbl Guest

I think Gado and Lundy have monster games here. And our D just gets better, my guess
    Texans 30
    Bills 16

12. RTP2110

RTP2110 Thank You Andre

We SHOULD win this one. Buffalo’s offense doesn’t scare anyone. Their only TD against the Colts was on a fumble return.

13. TheOgre

TheOgre Hall of Fame

Instead of Montezuma's Revenge, we get Jacksonville's Revenge. We have lost the game after beating the Jags every time, and usually in horrible fashion. That streak has to end this week.

We won our 1st road game ever in Jacksonville 21-19 and were favored for the first time ever going into the game the next week against Cincinnati. It was the most embarrassing loss in franchise history as the lowly Bengals beat us 38-3.

Beat Jacksonville on a 4th and inches play at the goalline as Carr made it in for a 24-20 win. We followed that by getting trottled in Tennessee 38-17.

Beat Jacksonville at Home 20-6 to move to 4-3 then followed that up by losing in Denver 31-13.
    Thumped Jacksonville on the road 21-0 to knock them out of the playoffs and improve our record to 7-8. Only to lose 22-14 to the Browns at home the following week to start the worst stretch in team history.

Beat Jacksonville at Home 27-7 then lost to the lowly Titans on the road 28-22 in a game that wasn't as close as the score would indicate.

14. RTP2110

RTP2110 Thank You Andre

Oh yeah, JP LOSSman doesn't have #31 to pick on this time.

15. Samkonfan

Samkonfan Rookie

Give the ball to Gado 20 times and let him pound them, hit them deep with Johnson and underneath with Moulds and the Texans walk away with this one 24-13. Gado has over a 100 yards and a TD. Lundy has 5 catches for 60 yards and a TD

16. brewhaus

brewhaus All Pro

I agree....Let Gaddo pound it.......playing ball control is totally new territory for the Texans and I think they can be successfull by doing it.

17. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

I have no idea how this game is going to go. I haven't watched one Buffalo play, much less a game.

we also don't know who our starting QB will be.

18. powerfuldragon

powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

The line favors us by two, but i say buff takes it by 3 - 7 pts.

19. Osso

Osso Veteran

a huge defensive struggle....Kris will hit 5 fg and become a hero

Texans 15

Bills 6

Oh, he will miss 2 as well :)

20. TxAg

TxAg Rookie

Texans defense playing very well I say we will cause some more turnovers and our offense will play well!! Texans 21
    Bills 13

:fireball: