Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Prediction Thread: Who will skank us this week?

z0rpAn

Waterboy
I know its a little late in the season to start this. But this is to help us get through the rest of the season. Which Texans player do you think will lose the game for us this week?

Let me recap
Rams game- THe whole defense broke down

Baltimore- The offense? Carr threw a pick for the defense to take it back to the house and AJ dropped a sure TD.

Titans- Special Teams play. Kris Brown missed FG and allowing Pac Man to take one to the hosue for their lone td.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say that our defense, offense, and special teams will screw up alltogether. A total meltdown, so much that Capers and all the coordinaters will resign leaving us with no coach.

Arizona has a lot of good weapons. Boldin and Fitzgerald are two of the top receivers in the league and we can't stop the pass. We also make mediocre running backs look better than they are and Arrington has been looking better recently.

I am predicting a 10 to 14 point loss.

I just see Warner picking us apart on Sunday.

Okay.. totally off tangent. But is it "snowing" for anyone else on this thread?

Back on topic - the player that loses it for the team, will be the first one out the door as we now have THE CONSULTANT in our midst.

I hate to predict this because I like him alot but Mathis will muff a punt and turn over the ball inside the 20 yard line for an easy score.

:redtowel:

PS: yes its snowing!

A4toZ said:

Back on topic - the player that loses it for the team, will be the first one out the door as we now have THE CONSULTANT in our midst.

I guess we need to turn this message upside down every so often, so it will keep snowing......

A4toZ said:

Yes.

Pendry. Oh, I'm sorry - you said player.

Back