Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Predict the score - Titans vs Texans

dickieb

Waterboy
Thought this might help us shift our focus on to this weeks game.

Titans - 17
Texans - 20

Defense has a big game...

Jacoby plays and gets a punt return for a TD, Faggins gets a pick for a TD, our offense still has red zone struggles and only manages 2 FG's.

Green - 22 yds rushing

gtexan02

Working?
TexansLucky13 said:
Texans - 122
Titans - 7 (on a BS screen pass)

Madden 08 has spoken.
If the Texans win by more than 100 points I will change my name legally to Matt Schaub, Ruler of the Universe.

drewmar74

disgruntled
Let's see. Just about every time I predict a Texan win we lose. Also, I think every time I predict an individual players stat line, they're inactive.

So, in the interest of winning a game...

Titans 56
Texans 2

Vince Young runs for 7 TD's and throws himself a TD pass. Oh, and he kicks all the PAT's when Rob Bironas shows up with an ingrown toenail on his kicking foot.

The Texan safety comes as LenDale White runs out of the back of his own endzone to tackle a food vendor in the stands.

Andrew6

All Pro
Let's see. Just about every time I predict a Texan win we lose. Also, I think every time I predict an individual players stat line, they're inactive.

Titans 56
Texans 2

Vince Young runs for 7 TD's and throws himself a TD pass. Oh, and he kicks all the PAT's when Rob Bironas shows up with an ingrown toenail on his kicking foot.

The Texan safety comes as LenDale White runs out of the back of his own endzone to tackle a food vendor in the stands.

lol ROFLMAO:laughjump:

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame

Titans 56
Texans 2

I think you forgot the interception that VY will have against Schaub AND he returns if for the TD. Not wanting to kick the extra point this time, he scores the two pointer without the benefit of his offense.

drewmar74

disgruntled
I think you forgot the interception that VY will have against Schaub AND he returns if for the TD. Not wanting to kick the extra point this time, he scores the two pointer without the benefit of his offense.
D'oh! You're right.

I can see it now: Vince lined up alone at the 2 against the Flaccid Force. He leaps over the goal line as the defenders all go limp.

beerlover

Hall of Fame
I've been doing a good job getting the Texans score right, but coming up short on the opponent (last week predicted Texans 17 Jags 26). so this week I'm going with a big spread in the Texans favour- Texans 31 Titans 17

gjmac2

Waterboy
Titans 16
Texans 13

Like last week vs. the Jags, I have a bad feeling about this game.

Hope I'm wrong.

HJam72

Hall of Fame
Texans 23
Titans 20

In Overtime. Vince scrambles 20 yds. before getting knocked out cold by D-Rob at the 15 yd. line. Texans recover fumble and moments later "keek a touchdown" from 60 yds. out to win the game.

PS-a 60 yarder oughta count as a keeked touchdown anyway.

stevn8r

Zombie
I don't think we are going to see the probs in the Red Zone this sunday!
Texans 27...Inbred flaming tack meatballs 14

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
Titans D is tough on the ground so we will be throwing. They don't have much of an offense, especially if VY is gone. They haven't been putting it up with him.

So I take the under and 14-13, Texans

Cjeremy635

Overtraining
20-3....Titans victory. :gun:

Again, we are plagued by offensive injuries and can't seem to score to save our life. Our defense can't stop anyone on 3rd down, so they get tired from staying on the field for so long. I have a bad feeling about this game and the next one. We need to get what we had in games 1 & 2, or atleast lose with the fight that we had in game 3.

Ryan

THIS YEAR
we're undefeated every time i have worn my battle red demeco for a whole game. I'll be sporting it in Reliant on Sunday:texflag:

Texans 23

Titans 13

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Texans 18
Titans 17

Houston takes a lot of time off the clock by making it to the red zone 10 times this game. Embarrassingly enough, we only get six FGs from that. After which, we get our butts pasted by San Diego thereby making my prediction of 4-4 at midseason stand up.

The Chronicle then offers me a job as a sports reporter, but I turn them down.

Titans 24

Texans 13

If VY Plays

If VY doest Play

Titans 10

Texans 17

If AJ Plays

Texans 31

Titans 10

If AJ Play Texans Win Regardless OF VY