Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

predict the score: Texans vs Chargers

dickieb

Waterboy
I am going to hold off with my prediction until I know who is starting for us at QB and where the game will be. What do you guys think the score will be?

All I've got to say is we'll be 3-5 at the halfway point of the season.

The Bolts have found their way back, and without a running game, we don't stand a chance. If we had a running game, my prediction and our season would be a lot different right now.

Theory: Every time I call for a Texan victory, we lose.
Test: I called for a Flaming Thumbtack blowout last week.
Result: We almost squeaked out a win.
Revised theory: If predicting an opponent blowout almost gets a close Texan win, and picking a Texan win equals a Texan loss, then picking an opponent win in close game should equal a comfortable Texan win, right?

Theory: If I call a player's stat line for the game, they end up not seeing the field.
Test: Last week I picked VY to score something like 7 TD's on the ground and throw himself one. Oh, and kick all the extra points.
Result: He didn't play

With no further ado and virtually guaranteeing a Texan victory:

Chargers 24
Texans 13

With LaDainian Tomlinson scoring two TD's on the ground and burning Petey Faggins with a TD throw.

We'll see how the theory goes next week....

I'm Starting L.T this week on my fantasy team...I usually don't like to start guys playing my Texans...but I am pretty sure LT will run amok.

I hope I am wrong though, I really do.

It's hard to predict how we will come out and play. The situation in San Diego with the fire and everything I don't know how focused the teams will be. Once again it will come down to stopping the run and us running the ball. My prediction: Chargers 28-Texans 17.

Your season looked so promising early on and it doesnt take much for things to change very quickly.

I'd like to see you guys win but cant see it happening.

Chargers 28
Texans 13

Texans 9
Chargers 284

There will be a fire inside the stadium, and it'll consist of Richard Smith's defense getting burned. Over, and over, and over, and over.....

Back