Predict the Pick!

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Ole Miss Texan, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Ole Miss Texan

Ole Miss Texan Hall of Fame

http://predictpick.nfl.com/

Time is running out, so submit your mocks on nfl.com
    You also guess the time you think the 1st round takes. (Keep in mind there were 31 picks instead of 32, and then Miami has already declared J.Long the first pick so I doubt they take a long time announcing it.) I guessed about an average of 7.5 minutes of the alloted 10 minutes for 30 picks= 3 1/2 hours for the 1st round- am I way off base?

Anyways go sign up and you can win stuff, I think the grand prize is actually being at the draft for the weekend next year and you get to announce your teams 7th round pick... Hope a Texans fan wins. Here's my guesses right now, there's going to be some of those picks that come out of left field so I tried to do my best... (also as you see a team picking someone they have absolutely no business with..let me know) I will edit and change as time allows..

1. MIA- Jake Long
    2. STL- Chris Long
    3. ATL- Glenn Dorsey
    4. OAK- Darren McFadden
    5. KC- Branden Albert
    6. NYJ- Vernon Gholston
    7. NE- Keith Rivers
    8. BAL- Matt Ryan
    9. CIN- Sedrick Ellis
    10. NO- Leodis McKelvin
    11. BUF- Mike Jenkins
    12. DEN- Rashard Mendenhall
    13. CAR- Ryan Clady
    14. CHI- Gosder Cherilous
    15. DET- Derrick Harvey
    16. ARI- Jonathan Stewart
    17. KC- Phillip Merling
    18. HOU- Chris Williams
    19. PHI- Jeff Otah
    20. TB- Brian Brohm
    21. WAS- Calais Campbell
    22. DAL- Devin Thomas
    23. PIT- Quinten Groves
    24. TEN- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
    25. SEA- Kentwan Balmer
    26. JAX- Kenny Phillips
    27. SD- Brandon Flowers
    28. DAL- Felix Jones
    29. SF- Limas Sweed
    30. GB- Antoine Cason
    31. NYG- Jerod Mayo

2. Porky

Porky Hall of Fame

That's a pretty darn good draft I'd say. The one exception is I think Chi would be inclined to take Otah over Gosder. I think that is too high for him myself. I also saw on nfl network last night that St. Louis is leaning toward Dorsey. All in all, I like it, and I especially like the Texans pick (crosses fingers, pets lucky rabbitts foot)