Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing?

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
nfl.com!!! I paid for the stupid pre-season package and it's not letting me see the game because it's "Blacked out"!
If you're in the Houston area, you have to watch it on the local carrier. But... See if you can turn off the location services for the preseason live app, and then see if it'll work without that being turned on. If it still works without location services, there is no way for it to tell if you're in Houston or not, so it should allow you to watch the game.

Veteran
If you're in the Houston area, you have to watch it on the local carrier. But... See if you can turn off the location services for the preseason live app, and then see if it'll work without that being turned on. If it still works without location services, there is no way for it to tell if you're in Houston or not, so it should allow you to watch the game.
I live in Oviedo, FL (near Orlando)... Thanks to Playoffs, I'm watching the game now. It's the first and last time I pay for nfl.com's bull**** service.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Back to special teams.... watch their gunners. Our guys don't do a good job of getting in front of them & blocking.

A problem we've had for at least the last two years.

Really needs to get fixed.

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
I live in Oviedo, FL (near Orlando)... Thanks to Playoffs, I'm watching the game now. It's the first and last time I pay for nfl.com's bull**** service.
I guess same rules apply to Miami area as to Houston. You should have this game somewhere on TV in your area.

Nawzer

Alienz
The offense still looks like the one from last year. I thought Kubiak would've learned his lesson from last year's collapse.