Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Pre-Combine Mock

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
1709219372256.png

I didn't get RB- Jaylan Wright (97) or WR- Roman Wilson (56).....both we're gone earlier than expected. So, when you get lemons.....make lemonade. I believe Ryans would be ecstatic if he was getting an infusions of Jenkins, Hicks, Ford, and Jackson for his defense.

As for the offense, I believe Guyton fills a massive need at RT. As for additional offensive pieces and the way the draft was falling, I took the best available for positional depth. RB- Ali who had (2) big seasons running and catching the ball could be a surprise if he eliminates his fumbles. He could be running behind Barkley and Singletary as a nice depth/ST player as they work on his ball security. WR- Cornelius Johnson should be interesting considering he was a 4 star recruit who signed with a run first school in Michigan. He's expected to be a SWR with nice hands, no fear over the middle, and enough speed to create mismatches. TE- Baylor Cupp is big receiver who can catch when utilized and is known to be a decent blocker. He'd be a nice asset to Schultz and Jordan.

Texans could still target a DE, RB, WR, and TE free agency.

Back