potential texans balls up (again).

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Aussie, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Aussie

Aussie Rookie

ok guys ive had a few (a lot of) beers so if my spellins off or if my use of the english language is not %100 ull have to give me a pass on this butnill try to explain this as best as i can.

i belive trading down with the jets we would still get Bush because the jets wolud take Cutler or Leinhart and visa versa with the saints, the titans would take Young but the problem with this scenario is that everyone is assuming the titans stay at 3 to take Young but with cutler off the board they wont have to and you cant tell me the 49ers would not give the titans what they want to get the chance to get bush at 3. Keeping Bush in cali and paired with last yrs #1 pick would sell alot of tickets and makes the 9ers a team to talk about agin.

my main point being lets please stay where we are and take bush #1 if thats the guy cass wants!
    i personaly dont care if we got bush or young cause i would love to see either in a texans uni!

if we trade down to #4 i gaurentee this is what hapens which surely would be the last straw for cass who i thought was gonna be a great GM but the proofs in the pudding!

2. Paragon Blue

Paragon Blue Veteran

Jets | Team not interested in moving up to No. 1?
    Tue, 28 Feb 2006 05:28:18 -0800

Gary Myers, of the New York Daily News, reports despite earlier reports, the New York Jets are not one of the teams interested in trading up to the Houston Texans' No. 1 spot. "There's nothing to it," said a source familiar with the Jets' thinking.
    Don't know if this could happen

3. texan279

texan279 Hall of Fame

Dude it's 9:30 in the morning, I hope you really are in Australia!

4. Aussie

Aussie Rookie

ull find so called experts on every major network that would report yes they are and no they are not but we will not know this till d'day.

this post assumes they are but the point is if not the jets it doesnt matter cause if we trade down there is no way we get bush, NO WAY!!!

5. Aussie

Aussie Rookie

HE HE yer i was born in houston but my family moved out here ( Perth West OZ ) when i was 5.

6. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

I was thinking the same exact thing.

7. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

I think your sheep have had a little to much to drink also. :cool:

8. TheOgre

TheOgre Hall of Fame

I think a Carr bomb just went off.