Postgame quotes: Texans vs. Jaguars

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Wolf, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=5618

2. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

:thinking:

3. HJam72

HJam72 Hall of Fame

So? What are you going to do about it, Gary? The same thing you've been doing?

4. ChrisG

ChrisG Road Fan

answered ur question, make zero adjustments just be concerned every week

5. Leahmic223

Leahmic223 Hall of Fame

What is up with the players and the responses to the fans.

What are the fans supposed to do? Cheer while MJD runs past your defense untouched for a 60 yard td? If they don't want us to boo then come out and win a home game against a 0-2 opponent.

But it seems like the players on defense don't want the coach to take the blame. Both Demeco and Dunta said guys just have to step up and play better.

6. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

we have a very PC group. Reading each person's response, it is the same stuff

7. Txn_in_FL

Txn_in_FL Lucky 13

My post game quote is:

What tha FUUUUUU********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:chili:

8. HJam72

HJam72 Hall of Fame

Last several years, every time we did blitz we still couldn't get to the QB. So, now we are more aggressive and blitz much more often....and still can't get to the QB, so we get burned more. In addition, we now can't stop the run to save our freaking lives and nobody knows why. Busing was part of that problem today. Okoye isn't new. Cushing seems to be a big help against the run, but we're still going backwards.

I say we fire or demote Shanahan, fire or demote Bush, demote Kubiak to OC, get a real DC and forget about having a head coach. Seems to me that having a head coach is synonymous with one side of your team sucking rat's tail.

Maybe we should just fire everybody because the ZBS looks more and more like the Wussie Blocking Scheme to me. Only reason our offense scores is that Schaub is an excellent POCKET passer and we have superstar receivers all over the field. Even our pass blocking still isn't that great, but the skills players make up for it. Mostly, the D is just retarted.

One thing I will say in the Texans defense is that the offensive pass interference on Walter in the endzone was nit-pick sh*%. Also, Brown's left knee was down, but heck, don't fumble the ball into the endzone when I think it's was just 2nd down. We still had 2 more tries!

The Texans are the only sports team I give a crap about anymore....and I am losing interest fast. 8 years of "We suck. No we don't. Yes we do. No we don't. Yes we do..."

9. BSofA04

BSofA04 Hall of Fame

I'm getting pretty f-ing sick and tired of our defense sucking a fat one. This is probably the worst defense in the history of the franchise. That's saying something. Too many first round picks...too many yards given up....4-3 isn't working with this group. Not now. Not the past two years. Won't work next week.

BTW..Fred Bennett is done. He just doesn't have it. Next!

10. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack Hall of Fame

Back to the 3-4..

Convert Mario to an OLB a la Demarcus Ware.

11. Thorn

Thorn Dirty Old Man

If you think about close the Titans and Jags games were, the Texans are just a hair's width from being either 2-1 or 0-3. I blame the defense.