Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Post Stefan Diggs Arrival Mock Draft

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
I think there’d be a lot to like about this draft:

1712268451439.png

OT’s and CB’s were flying off the shelf in this draft.

Wright and Gould would provide a major dose of speed to the offense and return game. Stover would give Stroud a familiar target to work with. Jones has size and length to be an effective swing tackle as he learns the RT spot.

The defense would get some solid pieces. Sweat and Kromah could be the perfect pair for the DL. Sweat will chew up some players and Kromah has the physical ability to get into the backfield and do some damage. We all know that Wilson is testing solid and if he remains healthy would be an amazing addition to the LB’er group. My usual DB targets were gone way earlier than expected….so I had to go hunting. Oladapo is a pure SS who can cover TE’s and roam the middle while providing solid downhill impact in the run game. At 6-2 and 216 lbs….he should be a force behind Wilson. The other sleeper was Battle, a CB I’d mocked very early in the past, but re-visited after his Pro Day results. A local Houston athlete who’s a big CB (Utah) at 6-3 and 196 lbs…..he popped a surprising 4.37-40. He could be a solid addition in nickel packages to start.

Back