Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Post-game lockeroom talk

RasTaofarI

Practice Squad
With all the talk about effort, toughness, resiliency etc, the best part was when the WHOLE team joined together in the Lord's prayer. I'm God-fearing, not a Bible thumper by any means.

This looks to me like a group of men on a mission, together, with ONE goal.

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Our Father, who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy game
Thy kingdom come, Our will be done
On gridiron as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily forced fumble
And forgive our penalties
As we destroy those who trespassed our stadium
And lead us not into the temptation of thinking 3-1 equals a playoff berth
Deliver us from CBS commentary
For thine is the kingdom, the power and glory of the Lombardi trophy
Forever and ever.
Amen.

Ps.....FOOOOOOOOBAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Father, who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy game
Thy kingdom come, Our will be done
On gridiron as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily forced fumble
And forgive our penalties
As we destroy those who trespassed our stadium
And lead us not into the temptation of thinking 3-1 equals a playoff berth
Deliver us from CBS commentary
For thine is the kingdom, the power and glory of the Lombardi trophy
Forever and ever.
Amen.

Ps.....FOOOOOOOOBAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ That's pretty good there TimeKiller. Gotta chuckle outta me this AM. :)

Eh, that didn't impress me at all. And, yes, I believe in God. Just wasn't sure if it was necessary. I'm not a big fan of religion at work. But that's just me.

Eh, that didn't impress me at all. And, yes, I believe in God. Just wasn't sure if it was necessary. I'm not a big fan of religion at work. But that's just me.

I agree but if everytime I went to work, I was at risk of spinal injury, possible paralysis, career ending knee injuries, broken eye sockets, concussions, or getting hit in the junk then I would welcome religion at the job.

I agree but if everytime I went to work, I was at risk of spinal injury, possible paralysis, career ending knee injuries, broken eye sockets, concussions, or getting hit in the junk then I would welcome religion at the job.

Isn't a such thing as an atheist in a foxhole..

I like it when I hear anyong thanking God for His blessing and to heal some one or for the player or singer or actor just a "joe" like me's talents. I gigle when I hear someone say let me knock this guy into the dirt and score a TD for Jesus.

I like it when I hear anyong thanking God for His blessing and to heal some one or for the player or singer or actor just a "joe" like me's talents. I gigle when I hear someone say let me knock this guy into the dirt and score a TD for Jesus.

What are you trying to say badboy? Don't you think Jesus likes TD's? Don't you think he gets a big kick out of seeing someone knocked in the dirt.... oh wait, that was Tebow. My mistake. I get them confused all the time.

Back