Post-game frustration thread

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by swtbound07, Nov 14, 2010.

1. swtbound07

swtbound07 Jackass of Day!

That really just happened. Fire Bush. NOW. Fire Kubiak. This team is pathetic. If one more person mentions playoffs imma drive over you with my car

wagonhed likes this.
  2. DexmanC

DexmanC Hall of Fame

Kubiak continually gives the soapers reasons.

This team has no idea how to attack its opponents on either side
    of the ball in the first half. A simple field goal would've won this game.

It's only fitting a Texans player literally gives the game to Jacksonville.

That's 8-19 against the division. Super-losing record, especially during
    this time of the year.

That makes us 1-4 over our last five games.

3. hradhak

hradhak Site Contributor

I gotta say that was one of the worst ways to lose a game. I think I would have rather they just ran the ball down our throats.

Good teams win these kind of games, but we are not one of those

4. Cjeremy635

Cjeremy635 Overtraining

We are pathetic. We keep finding embarassing ways to lose. You know it's gone on long enough when you figure that we're gonna lose and then you're numb when it happens.

FIRE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. HJam72

HJam72 Hall of Fame

I should've turned it off at halftime. There is absolutely no excuse for that offense scoring 3 points in the first half. That's your game right there.

When they got to 24-24, I thought: Houston has scored 21 points in the 2nd half; if they'd done that in the first half (like they should have), they'd be winning this game like 42-10.........................

There's your game--offense coming out with half-butt effort once again in the first half.

Revolution likes this.
  6. gwallaia

gwallaia Moderator Staff Member

Perhaps Kubiak will have a good explanation on the post game interview and we will all feel better.

7. Spike

Spike Veteran

...one of the most pathetic professional sports franchises of all time.

8. TexansFight

TexansFight All Pro

I just frigging laughed at the end of the game. These losers have numbed me so much that I just have no emotion left.

I am a Texans and Longhorns fan. I am hoping both teams lose every remaining game. That is the only to ensure changes in coaching staffs that both teams desperately need.

Revolution likes this.
  9. DX-TEX

DX-TEX Hall of Fame

McClain and the other ass kissing Houston media will be all up in Kubiaks ass after this saying we lost on a fluke play and not to overreact

10. Dwade

Dwade Veteran

We make choking look like an art form. :specnatz:

11. Pantherstang84

Pantherstang84 @rolisrgti06

"We decided to go young at that position John."

12. BullsOnParade

BullsOnParade Go Texans!

I can't say I'm surprised. I had a bad feeling about that play after Antonio Smith jumped offside. I thought Garrard could complete the hail mary to one of his tall receivers, over our tiny defensive backs, but I didn't think that sh!t would happen.

What in the hell was Glover Quin doing? I'm just...dumbfounded. Someone needs to be held accountable for the STUPIDITY.

13. HJam72

HJam72 Hall of Fame

The way Quinn knocked that ball "down" on the last play should tell you something about the brain power of many of our defenders. He could've just caught it. He could've actually knocked in DOWN, like straight down (or almost). No, he batted it way back into the field of play with 3 offensive players running right at it. Why? Because that's how he was taught and he has no ability to think for himself at all and make the slightest adjustment.

14. Goatcheese

Goatcheese Nightmare Over

That ending was brutal.

Walter catches it with room to run it to the 20, but NOOOO Dreesen screwed the team over.

Then he catches the ball with a chance to just run the clock out but NOOOO he fumbles.

WTF! Dreesen you're killing me.

Then the defense lets them march 66 yards in 8 seconds where Glover Quin literally gives them the game winning touchdown.

:wadepalm:

Brutal.

15. False Start

False Start On # 69

I had no reaction at all, I just got up and got a DP. Thats sad too, The compassion, and excitement has already been taken out of this season for me.

16. Lucky

Lucky Moderator

Pleas post your post-game rants here. I know you think you have an original thread topic. You don't. Just post here.

17. Texecutioner

Texecutioner Hall of Fame

Ya gotta love it!

We are in FG range possibly and then somehow we fumble the ball away and lose possession. Then it's going to OT, because there is no way that Jacksonville has time to even get in FG range, but no wait, they aren't going for a FG these crazy basterds are going for the end zone and by golly they get it in there!!! And the Jags celebrate at the Texans expense vie Rosencoptor style!!

I have no idea why anyone would get mad at this point after watching this stuff. It's insanity to still believe in Kubiak and Rick Smith and their adminastration when we're in year 5. The Bad Omen continues and we still have these meltdowns. All I can do is find humor in it at this point.

It's time for GP to make another humor video. See if he can one up the last one.

18. SouthSideTexan

SouthSideTexan HATER!!!!!

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! Kubiak needs to fly home with the owner ala :wadepalm: WTF??? I am so sick of this underachieving, poor excuse for an NFL team. They are going to convert me to a Browns fan.

19. digitalswim

digitalswim Sleepwalker

Whats pathetic is the Texans will lose games like this and then they will win a bunch of insignificant games at the end of the season that keep them around .500 so McNair has a reason to embrace the mediocrity and keep Kubiak on board.

20. BSofA04

BSofA04 Hall of Fame

8 ****ing seconds. That's it. Dreesen fumbles the ball away with 8 seconds and Jacksonville needs to go the length of the field to win it. Only the Texans would find a way to lose this game. 8 seconds.

Owen Daniels.......would've been nice to have you healthy for a stretch of games...