Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Please Sponsor A Hole For My Tournament

Thank you so much. I really cannot tell you all how much I appreciate everyone's friendship and what you are doing for me.

Last edited:
sent my $25 today Gary. I must have clicked too fast so I didn't get to write in TexansTalk.

best of luck with your tournament!

Donation's on it's way Gary. Check to make sure cause I don't use pay pal much. I THINK I did it right. Apply it to the TT hole if you don't mind.

ST

Thank you Wesman Texan. You can donate through paypal or go into any Wachovia and ask that the donation be given to the Gary J.Lynn Foundation. I appreciate you thinking of me.

Thank you so much,hobie, Mr. and Mrs. Ted C. and Mr. and Mrs. Glasshalffull for your generous donations. I appreciate it so much.

Thank you to everyone for all your generous donations. I can't thank you all enough for this.:fans:

Gary

I just sent some money by paypal today.

I hope it helps.

I play golf but not very well. I just started playing golf.

Thank you to everyone for all your generous donations. I can't thank you all enough for this.:fans:

Gary, sorry but I am not able to play in the tourney. As others have said though, a donation has been made. Hope it helps bud!!Hope the tourney goes well

Thank you so much. I am also sorry you will not be there. I appreciate your donation.

Last edited:
Hey little buddy, if you get on this morning - just wanted to let you know I will be out there sometime around lunch(ish). Save some girls for me.... :kingkong:

Gary,

That was an awesome event! Next year we will sponsor another hole, but I'll also be playing! Heck, I know I can at least beat Joe... Thanks for putting that together and allowing us to participate in it. It was our honor to help contribute... A big thanks to everyone that contributed.

Can't wait until next year's event or the cook-off at Bubba's in November.

I would like to thank all who participated in this tourney and assure you that I will be there next year and will beat Bill.

I would like to thank Gary and his Momma and Dad and brothers and Sisters and dogs and cats and etc. for making this tournament so wonderful.

And yes Gary we will get more people next year.

I want you all to know that as I did come in last place I think Gary won.

Welll, I guess I have a year to learn how to play golf!!:scarygirl:

Thought about you today Gary, and was hoping your event went well. Sounds like everyone had a great time. Next year will be AWESOME!

What's this about a cook off at Bubba"s? Why don't I know about this!!!? Gotta start planning ya know!:):shetexan:

Thank you to everyone. We had such a great time today. Eric Winston came out and we went around the golf course. He will play next year because I gave him the date. I appreciate everyone so much for making this so successful. Wildcat said we better come back next year. My mom is going to talk golf lessons at the request of Andy after she swung for him. Thank you all so much for the hole sponsors, the donations and coming out to play and enjoy a great lunch from Bubba's Sports Bar and Grill. Get ready for the cook off.

Back