Players will get evidence three days before bounty hearing

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by CloakNNNdagger, Jun 7, 2012.

1. CloakNNNdagger

CloakNNNdagger Site Contributor

Four appeals to be heard in 1 day.

[​IMG]

2. CloakNNNdagger

CloakNNNdagger Site Contributor

Arbitrator rejects bounty grievance

3. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

Anybody else think that Goodell is rigging the appeals process and that Burbank is in the NFL's back pocket?

Burbank= Redskins Cowboys cap violations when there wasn't a cap. Now his Bountygate ruling. It really makes me question Burbanks integrity. Obviously Burbank knows where his bread is buttered.

Oh well, the truth will come out when Vilma takes Goodell to court. Hopefully the NFLPA wises up in the next CBA and knocks king Rodger off his throne. They probably will just go for the $$$$ like always. Instead of doing what's right in the long run for the game.

4. Dutchrudder

Dutchrudder COOL BEANS!

Both of those points are just laughable to me. There was a modified CBA still in place before 2011, it's what they used for the 2010 uncapped year. If there wasn't one, then there wouldn't have been a season. They still had code of conduct rules to live by regardless of the CBA's future.

The misconduct was planned and paid for off-field and instigated on-field. To argue it occurred only on the field is disingenuous. In those matters, it always goes to the off-field arbiter.

If that's the best their lawyer can do, then I hope they get banned forever. This is a pathetic defense on the player's part and it is wasting everyone's time and money.

CloakNNNdagger likes this.