Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Pink

TEXANRED

Texan-American
For those of you about to read this thread I would like to warn that there is nothing of substance or valuable content. Only the ramblings of the thoughts that went through my head as yet another walk of shame was preformed after yet another Texans loss.

Next week should be Battle Red day but I strongly urge McNair to change it to Battle Pink day. This bunch of tulip tip toeing Nancey boys don't deserve to wear any other color. Pink suits them just fine. Especially the D. Those are the thoughts that went through my head as not just one, but two Texan DB's went flailing into the end zone like they just learned to walk. That was the first of three TD's TO got. This may even solve some of Texan Chicks gripe about girls who wear pink to the games.

I think we are the new Arizona Cardinals. The Cardinals have never been good. Ever. I don't recall a single playoff appearance since they moved from St. Louis. I think thats us. I think a lot of us old Oiler faithful still hold onto the belief that you can't be bad all the time and next year we will improve. Well I haven't seen an improvement since '04 and now we are in the midst of yet another 2-14 possibly 3-13 if we can beat the Raiders.

Cymbalta. Where does depression hurt? Everywhere. Who does depression hurt? Everyone. Now try our new extra strength pill especially made for die hard Texan fans.

Someone please explain to me how, not only do we run the Denver O but also have the creator and we can't run the friggin ball? What happened to anybody can run in this system?

Did we retain Capers and someone forgot to tell me? The play calling was absolutely atrocious. You can't even blame it on Carr not throwing deep. There are no receivers running deep patterns. They all seem to run in the yard vicinity and break off. Someone please try to explain to me when we are throwing the ball effectively why we suddenly run the ball? Wow we just ran the ball for a whopping 1 yard. I understand we script the first 15 plays and it works out great for us. What about the rest of the game? Do they just set up a dart board in the press box and throw darts at the play sheet and where ever the dart lands thats the play we run

Is the LT spot cursed? TonyB never suited, we started and played Victor Riley, Wand can't buy a job, and rumors has Spencer's career being over. Is Pitts doing some sort of voodoo rain dance b/c he seems to be the only one to ever survive that spot.

The other thing that pisses me off is the Cowboy fans where so damn nice. I think 65,000 people to me to keep my head up. Thats great, while you are at it why don't you just pat me on the head. I was even invited to the tailgate after the game was over by a total stranger two rows in front of me. How in the blue blazes am I supposed to stay mad?

There is only one other time that I have felt like this and that was last year.

Now if you all would excuse me I am going to go and find a nice tall ledge to jump off of.

Thank you and good night.

WOW!!!

Get a gun!! It may be messier, but it's faster!!!

You weren't the only fan feeling this way, Red. As far as being Arizona, i am not there yet. I will continue to root for my team every week. I am not jumping or pulling the trigger yet.

Now if you all would excuse me I am going to go and find a nice tall ledge to jump off of.

How do you define tall? And if you could have any current Texan player talk you off the ledge who would it be and what color uniform would you like him to wear? :thud:

Its nice to hear the Cowboy fans were so accomodating. I had been told otherwise in the past. Hope you had a great time up yonder, TexanRed.

I guess the best thing that us fans could do is just call the shows next week that Kubes and the players are on. Make them own up to their play and except no excuses. I know being a Texans true fan is a tough lot right now, but by showing our distaste and calling up and getting some feedback from the those who play the game MAY just show that yea....we love ya but you suck and you
better improve ASAP. Yea, some are only in it for the paycheck I am sure.

Any other suggestions?

No one is asking for the wild card (well, most of us aren't this season, anyway) but to go out and play 4 consecutive quarters of professional football (in one game, not 2 and 2 next week). Its the least you could do for us, we aren't asking any more of you than is expected of other NFL teams by their fans.

How do you define tall? And if you could have any current Texan player talk you off the ledge who would it be and what color uniform would you like him to wear? :thud:

Five to ten feet. Not a fan of heights.

Current Texan Player? I would have to give the pink shirt exemption to Ryans. He's a rookie and has made some mistakes but he has been solid and is clearly our best D player.

I also thought maybe DD but his knee would probably hurt to much to walk over to the window.

Its nice to hear the Cowboy fans were so accomodating. I had been told otherwise in the past. Hope you had a great time up yonder, TexanRed.
Yes I did have fun. It was wet and rainy and all was good until the beginning of the third quarter.

There were a good number of Texan fans there to socialize with and jeering with the other fans was cordial and nothing belligerent.

Would have been nice if it wasn't a blow out though.

Back