Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Pink Soap...Get Your Pink Soap Here....

swtbound07

Jackass of Day!
Richard Smith Edition. Be the first to hop on the fire richard smith bandwagon...avatars to be provided at a later date...getém while you can....RS will not last much longer!

Ahh the legendary pink soap... the coaches natural fear.

Thank you for stepping up and bringing back the almighty pink soap. Can't wait to see it.

for the record: Pink Soap - 1 Coaches featured on soap - 0.

I don't see the next coach breaking that record either.

Richard Smith Edition. Be the first to hop on the fire richard smith bandwagon...avatars to be provided at a later date...getém while you can....RS will not last much longer!

Yep, defense didn't give the offense much help today. I've had enough....fire Richard Smith!

Me tooI am on this wagon.... I am so tired of freaking not even having the hope of winning if it depends on our D. we have got to have at least 10 on a team and then thats a maybe.

Kinda looks like Rick Smith, doesn't it? Right PD?

Funny&

I'll take a Richard Smith version of pink soap on a rope ..... and organize a blanket party for his .... benifit.

I think I started that bandwagon the day he was hired. I have never EVER seen such a plain vanilla defense on an NFL team. They couldn't stop a high school team. You're getting no pressure on a QB behind an offensive line that is missing 3 of its 5 starters and has guys that were on the street two weeks ago. It's pathetic. On certain passing downs you're using your front 4 as your ONLY pressure on the QB? No disguises, no blitzes. Nothing. It's ugly, just plain ugly. There's WAY too much talent (and potential talent) on that defense to be this bad. It's all on the defensive coaching.

pink&

(those cherries represent Smith's BALLS)

Can someone explain to me the significance of the Pink soap.

I got 'involved' with the board with the previous pink soap campaign well underway and never understood, why it was pink soap.

Can someone educate me......

I can't be bothered searching the archives for the original, original thread.

Can someone explain to me the significance of the Pink soap.

I got 'involved' with the board with the previous pink soap campaign well underway and never understood, why it was pink soap.

Can someone educate me......

I can't be bothered searching the archives for the original, original thread.

It's the soap from the cover of the movie Fight Club. Someone changed it to be "Fire Capers", and since then it has come to signify someone getting the axe.

There's a little history for ya.

It's the soap from the cover of the movie Fight Club. Someone changed it to be "Fire Capers", and since then it has come to signify someone getting the axe.

At this point .... I'd welcome Dom back as with open arms ..... As DC .... :spit:

I think Hervoyel made that, I'm not sure. I tried to make one for anyone to use. I am now on the bandwagon, let Frank Bush see what he can do! I was yelling at the tv for Smith to have a spy on Garrard because I even knew that he was going to run with the ball.

Texans&

Not as good as the original but it might do for now.

Last edited:
been on board for a while with this one. we stil have room on the wagon, the more the merrier, hopefully kubes will act, the lack of the original bye week hurts this though,because kubes will be scared to pull the trigger without time for the team to adjust.

Thanks Lucky, I'd rep you but my work won't let me.

I might catch you from home though.

been on board for a while with this one. we stil have room on the wagon, the more the merrier, hopefully kubes will act, the lack of the original bye week hurts this though,because kubes will be scared to pull the trigger without time for the team to adjust.

The change in the bye week isnt that big of a deal , they dont have to change the entire defense , what they have to do is be more creative in thier use of angles to create pressure .... Not all that difficult , adjustments like that are made during HALFTIME every week ....

We do some bizzare things on defense .

The play where it was 3rd and 8 , Garrard scrambled for a 1st down . We had Mario playing as a standup LB on the left . I think Cochran did a stunt inside as the right end and the whole right side of the defense was gone . We call it the Moses defense cause it parted like the Red Sea .

I think Ryans gaining 10 lbs has really hurt him ... just my thought .

I think if we had a 5x 50 with our lbs and safety's with the rest of the league ... we'd finish low .

I only got to watch about a quarter and a half so how did Okam , TJ , and Okoye do ?

It was Hervoyel that made the last one for the fire capers club. I'll take my Richard Smith pink soap please.

In Smith's defense, we did shutdown 2 very good RBs and held them both to a total 55 yards on 17 attempts. That's really good, especially since they got 200+ together last week.

With that said, we got burned by David Garrard on the pass. i didn't see a single blitz. I never saw a corner play the inside lane on those slants. We never really adjusted to any of the changes that the Jags made. He just seems to come in with a game plan and never really changes it during the game based on what the opponent throws out. that's just not going to work in the NFL

Count me in.

The first rule of Fire Richard Smith Club is - Fire Richard Smith. The second rule is, FIRE Richard Smith.

We do some bizzare things on defense .

The play where it was 3rd and 8 , Garrard scrambled for a 1st down . We had Mario playing as a standup LB on the left . I think Cochran did a stunt inside as the right end and the whole right side of the defense was gone . We call it the Moses defense cause it parted like the Red Sea .

I remember that play and the announcers clowning on it and calling it too cute. Dickie just doesn't know what to do with a defense and he's getting out-coached way too often. I wonder how bad he's skewing the development of our young defensive players as well. It's like they get awarded for who makes the most arm tackles in a game or something.

I've been in....Glad the soap made it's way out again.

Kubes better get ready, There's plenty of soap to go around with his play calling.

I've been on the boards here for three forum changes .... and this is the first time I've ever changed my avatar .... always had Billy Miller scoring the Texans first TD until now. Its the begining of a new era for me. Before that I didnt even have one ....

I feel as though that this would have to be the right move (firing Smith) here's my reasoning.

If I'm sporting the same avatar as Second Honeymoon, then something is very wrong with the Texans organization. All we need now is GP to change his avatar along with Specnatz and it would some of the most disagreeable people on the board all in on the same subject with the same thoughts.

That just has to mean something.

BTW love all the pink soap in the thread.

I'm in, how do I change my avatar?

Click on "User CP" then "Edit Avatar". If you can copy the image location directly you can paste it in the URL section in the "Edit Avatar" section. If not, then save the image to your desktop then upload it in the Edit Avatar section.

Click on "User CP" then "Edit Avatar". If you can copy the image location directly you can paste it in the URL section in the "Edit Avatar" section. If not, then save the image to your desktop then upload it in the Edit Avatar section.

thank you.:tiphat:

It's not giving me an option to upload anything. It just says to pick one of the premade ones, or not to have one at all.

I'm in, how do I change my avatar?

Left click your mouse, save pic in your pic file on your desktop. Go to your User CP in the red bar at the top of this web site. On the left side you will see edit avatar, click, go down to the bottom and select browse, go to your pictures saved on your desk top, open the pic that you saved and bam. Pink Soap.

Left click your mouse, save pic in your pic file on your desktop. Go to your User CP in the red bar at the top of this web site. On the left side you will see edit avatar, click, go down to the bottom and select browse, go to your pictures saved on your desk top, open the pic that you saved and bam. Pink Soap.

Can I be an honorary pink soap club member? I don't want to change my flying pig, but I am with ya in spirit. :pirate:

Back