1. Jabrill Peppers S Michigan
2. Dion Dawkins OL Temple
3. Davon Godchaux DE LSU
4. Haason Reddick LB Temple
5. Deveon Smith RB Michigan
6. Ethan Cooper G Indiana, PA
7. BPA

Really like Peppers and Dawkins.
Godchaux's a hot mess and Reddick's going far earlier.
Like Smith a lot, just happens to be a number of backs I like more similarly slotted.
And I want a QB of some kind badly.

No QB drafted 2017, that would be real, real disappointing.

Down with Peppers.

Move Reddick up to 2nd then choose a QB late 3rd before supplemental picks kick in.

Hell give me Deveon Smith 4th or another back to spell Miller.

Cooper is a great guard addition.

somewhere there is missing OT as well.

But hey if you nail down 3, we all know that is very good :wesmantexanfan:

No QB drafted 2017, that would be real, real disappointing.

Down with Peppers.

Move Reddick up to 2nd then choose a QB late 3rd before supplemental picks kick in.

Hell give me Deveon Smith 4th or another back to spell Miller.

Cooper is a great guard addition.

somewhere there is missing OT as well.

But hey if you nail down 3, we all know that is very good :wesmantexanfan:
OT would be Dawkins. He wouldnt have to step in right away at RT, unless Newton isnt healthy or hes that much more superior.
With Reddick, hes still pretty raw and he would play ILB, theres still some questions of he can play that spot from me anywho

OT would be Dawkins. He wouldnt have to step in right away at RT, unless Newton isnt healthy or hes that much more superior.
With Reddick, hes still pretty raw and he would play ILB, theres still some questions of he can play that spot from me anywho

If everything went perfect with Newton's surgeries he'd be barely walking now. I wouldn't be banking on him to do anything next season. I would be very surprised if ever plays a snap again.

If everything went perfect with Newton's surgeries he'd be barely walking now. I wouldn't be banking on him to do anything next season. I would be very surprised if ever plays a snap again.
Safest bet would be Draft Dawkins, sign a FA OT bc i cant do The Chris Clark show anymore, and draft someone rd 1-2 next year as well

Also I think Dawkins is a Duane Brown clone, just a more aggressive version

Safest bet would be Draft Dawkins, sign a FA OT bc i cant do The Chris Clark show anymore, and draft someone rd 1-2 next year as well

If the FO goes into the season banking on getting anything from Newton they should all be canned; owner included.
I would definitely be looking at both a FA and the draft. The dudes lower legs were just flopping...I can't talk about this anymore. I just had breakfast and the mental images are too much.

Peppers can be a big asset to whoever drafts him as long as they draft him with a plan. He's not going to walk in and be a dominant Safety off the bat.

Love Dawkins. He has LT potential. Don't think he'll be still be there for our 2nd pick tho.

Godchaux is a stud but there are obviously some off the field questions there.

Love Reddick. I think he would be an immediate upgrade over John Simon.

Not a fan of Smith at all. Love the kid to death but he does not have NFL talent.

Cooper a great late round grab to add depth to a weak OL.

Back